Chapter 192-The Midnight Armor

Ugh moving is such a pain. Company keeps delaying me. Happy reading!

"Well...what now?" Lineir stared at the rapidly approaching elders which were at the Initial Celestial King Realm. He felt a bit of unease when Xiao Gui just looked at him with an inscrutable expression.

"What do you mean what now? Isn't it obvious? This is your enemy go fight them. Or can you not even handle some old trash?" She said matter of fact and Lineir sighed.

"Naturally it wouldn't be so easy..." He raised the black blade and the Midnight Armor pulsed around him like a living entity, black tendrils wrapping around him into an imposing combat form. The arriving elders were charging over imperiously and he felt a great killing intent as Xiao Gui made a get on with it gesture. "Hey Nether**** **** **** let's go!" He cursed them out causing their faces to pale with rage.

"You little twerp who the hell do you think you are?!"

"Entering our grounds as you please, why don't you leave your bones then!"

"Just go to the Hells then!" The elders immediately attacked as they realized Lineir came bearing no good intentions.

Eight Gods Hydra Refinement Banner!

Six Lies Tongue!

Soul Scraper!

In unison they launched their attacks and a snakelike eight headed flag, a six flanged tongue, and a strange white coruscating beam filled with evil skull-like souls surged towards Lineir! He was about to take evasive action when the space around him locked down as the three Celestial Kings all angrily used their understanding of the Laws. Lineir was tempted to use his domain to try to fight back but he was still wary of losing control of his own sanity. As he was debating the Midnight Armor swirled and thickened around him as waves of pulsating dark haze came off him. The locked down space shattered with a casual flick of his wrist!

Kacha

"Not even Celestial Realm and he broke our space lock. That armor of his is special! On guard brothers!" One of the elders narrowed his eyes and warned the others but they continued to come closer. If they even so much as hesitated against a little Divine Realm brat how would they have any face before their juniors?

"Now that's done...my turn." Lineir cracked his neck and turned serious as his movement was restored. Though he had broken through it had cost a surprising amount of Qi. He couldn't risk a prolonged with the Midnight Armor. "Taste this!"

Lightning Darkness Slash

Lineir's slash met the three attacks of the elders head on and there was a strange ripping noise instead of the explosion which all onlookers were expecting. Off to the side Xiao Gui's eyes sharpened as she muttered,

"Crude...but his control of the armor for someone not of the family is unprecedented. Who is he...?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!

The Darkness Lightning Slash met the Eight Headed Hydra Banner first and sliced entirely through all head heads! A hideous wail came as the phantom spirit inside suffered grievous wounds and immediately exploded as a blast of lightning annihilated the base spirit!

"Arrrrrrgh!" The elder groaned and spit blood as his contracted spirit beast died. Next up was the Six Lies Tongue which stretched from the 2nd elder's mouth. His eyes widened as he saw his fellow elder's banner explode and he hurriedly tried to retract his tongue but it was too late!

Shing!

"Gaaaaaaah! Puah!" The elder had his tongue severed in half, the severed portion burnt to ashes as he retracted what was left and spat blood as well. Lastly the beam of light which came from the last elder's mace met Lineir's Lightning Darkness Slash which had begun to slow down. Finally the two techniques collided and exploded, wailing spirits flying everywhere and being annihilated by great surging arcs of instantaneous Lightning Qi!

Booooooooom

"Holy?!"

"Is that even possible?"

"What kind of ****er has such a good cultivation concealment technique that he would play around like this??" The numerous watching disciplies of the Netherworld Refinement Sect as well as the three dumbfounded elders were astonished as they came to the only possible conclusion in their eyes.

"You ***hole, who are you? What has our 2nd Ranked Sect done to provoke someone to hide their cultivation!?" The elders believed that Lineir was 100% some old fart of a higher cultivation level concealing his power and playing around with them. There was absolutely no way a real junior could generate that kind of power in this world!

"Uhhh..." Lineir looked down with a disbelieving his expression himself behind the Midnight Armor. He himself hadn't expected such an exaggerated result! Also while he had mentally steeled himself he was both displeased yet pleased with the Qi expenditure. One Lightning Darkness Slash had drained almost a 20% of his total Qi but in the Higher Realms with the amazing environment here it was regenerating at a decent pace. He couldn't slug it out but neither would he have to be too stingy with his attacks if he planned it out carefully. "Can't even keep the Lightning Darkness Slash stable, too much power. But with that much raw power I guess it doesn't matter much..." He mused.

"Hurry up and finish them. The real boss is still inside." Xiao Gui instructed Lineir and he stepped forward with more confidence this time. His Phoenix Flame Wings came out like the eruption of a volcano.

"Fine..." He stopped testing himself and instead engaged his movement techniques to accelerate to breakneck speed! Even just this casual dash cost him 5% of his Qi! However to the watching elders it was like they were fighting someone on a whole other level!

"What is this freak?"

"He's coming! Defend!"

"Join up, combine our defenses!" They immediately tried to lock shoulders and go back to back in a triangle formation. However as they're shoulders touched and they sighed in relief, a great blossoming warmth seared their toes form below!

"Undern-!" One of the elders began to cry when a roaring X and a Phoenix cry blasted up and took them by surprise!

Blast Cross Kick

The three elders were sent tumbling far apart by the fiery x which turned into a raging fire lotus! A lancelike beak of flame penetrated the middle of the lotus and burned their backs, melting their robes!