Chapter 100-The Heavens and Hells Pt.1

The 1 Hundo!!!!!! Super late but hey at least it happened haha. A big welcome to Linnea and Daniel. Yea I update frequently right now but its only because I'm not starting work for a bit. The amount of content it takes to update frequently is actually pretty insane haha. I've probably written 40 pages of Nine Paths of Asura in the last month alone. Madness...Either way, enjoy your first look at the forces of the Heavens and Hells and a peak at the many battles to come!

"Kiddo stop them, they're trying to open up a transfer portal!" Unfortunately, before Lineir could come up with a battle plan the entire floor of the estate fell away and a terrifying devil Qi filled circle formed. An exceedingly evil air came as a pit began to rapidly grow where the tablet had once been sealed!

"Crap. They're trying to create a second entry point so they can go around the Bladelord!" Lineir realized and he quickly called out.

"Senior Bladelord! They are opening a portal!"

Despite the impossibly large distance between them, for Dahn was many many kilometers away, his mental transmission was instantaneous.

"Good catch kid. I'll seal that hole but I'm really quite busy here dealing with their main force. I can't even use my full power without attracting the Heaven's attention. Do me a favor and stop any of these stragglers from opening up another portal. It shouldn't be too difficult for you." He said

"How is he going to seal the hole if he's over there...." Lineir thought however his question was soon answered as a massive crystal sword the length of an elephant shot over from the battle thousands of kilometers away and instantly smashed into the pit. Apparently Dahn had simply kicked it over. It exploded upon impact and Lineir gaped as every single demon in the area was rent to pieces by flying sword shards.

"He wants me to stop them from opening another portal? Not too difficult? Maybe if I had a sword like that instead of this useless one!" Lineir almost wept as he hefted Mizuchi who seemed to have fallen asleep after watching the initial bits of the battle. Mei as usual was helpfully analyzing battle tactics but the simple fact was there was only one option here with such short time. Defend the courtyard and pray someone came to save them before too many demons came!

The world turned red as Lineir activated his Madness! Instantly his mind became even more cold and calculated as he furiously scanned for the nightmarish demons. Soon he caught sight of several imps flying over the estate gates. Fortunately there were only a dozen or so for now, not like the thousand strong flocks which were furiously trying to surround Dahn in the distance.

"Die!" Lineir silently whispered as his Lightning Slash sliced through the imps. However, while all the imps were cut into pieces, Lineir noticed that half of them were not affected by his lightning element.

"Why didn't it work.... Wait a minute Mizuchi wake up let me channel Qi through you!" Lineir resisted the urge to throw Mizuchi away as he realized that though Mizuchi was infinitely sharp she had actively blocked out his lightning Qi! While he had still destroyed the imps, he hadn't gotten the lightning marks on their bodies which could be used to trigger his Reverse Lightning and Lightning Field abilities which would be critical as more demons came. However he only heard a sleepy and bored girl,

"Don't wanna, don't like that Qi."

Furious Lineir tried one more time,

"Well, I once merged with a phoenix, how about I just use fire techniques through you instead, like your master?" He figured she would probably be ok with that. However...

"Nah you're too weak. Lemme go back to sleep...." Soon a slight snore could be heard and Lineir cursed as he withdrew Mizuchi onto his back.

"Alright...it's just you and me Mei. Like always!" He grinned though he was about to enter a life or death situation. His bone scythes came out to protect his forearms. When the first of the invaders entered the courtyard, a towering Naga twice Lineir's height, he immediately rushed it from the side. Unlike the imps which had little cultivation power however, most of the other minions actually had strong cultivation bases! Lineir managed to hack off several arms but the Naga had six of them to begin with and they regenerated as it hissed in pain. Soon another Naga appeared, and then several Pit Wolves which had flaming fur ruffs on their necks. Lineir was forced to summon his Madness Rain to cover the entire courtyard and faded into the darkness.