Chapter 126-Star Stream Lake Pt.15:Finale

Wattpads been a bit buggy lately. Took me a million tries to post the last chapter lol. Thanks to all the readers and I hope you enjoy the finale to the Star Stream Lake arc.

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

The Tribulation Lightning of Heaven's suppression rained down. This was the original destructive weapon since the times when all was Chaos!

THRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!

The bubble of red Madness from Lineir's cracked frozen form expanded out through the entire courtyard and into the Tribulation Lightning. When the Tribulation Lightning penetrated the translucent blood-like membrane, it began to flicker and twist!

Shhhick.....Shhick...

Like a fire deprived of oxygen, the Tribulation Lightning started to rapidly fade as it entered. Strange distortions appeared on its surface...mysterious whisperings of Madness which showed pictures the Heaven's did not want displayed. The Estate Spirit was shocked as his influence over the courtyard was forcibly disrupted and he lost connection to his own power for an instant. This was HIS place yet he had no more control than the mere cockroach cowering in the alcove right now.

"Who is this boy! What cultivation does he practice to create such a perverse Domain that it can even sever my connection to my own Estate?" He gasped. He could only watch as Lineir continued to crack and shatter. Just like he said, the Tribulation Lightning was altered and became deviant from the Heavens. By the time it reached Lineir, a black sword appeared on his back and blocked the remainders of the Tribulation Lightning. Despite the furious scene outside however, inside Lineir was not even truly conscious. His vitals had all frozen down and he had entered a state deeper than hibernation. To be called alive in such a state was not truly right, but neither was he truly dead. His Third Heart, the Dao of Survival continued to beat on even if his mortal heart no longer did.

"Kiddo!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Mei screamed inside the inner world of the Deathblade. Lineir had turned deaf to her cries in the snowy Pocket Dimension but she hoped he would wake up now that the Heaven's had begun their suppression.

"Come on this is YOUR breakthrough! You've worked hard for so long, are you going to lay down and die here like a dog!" She viciously exclaimed, punching the ground of the inner world with a beautiful fist. Above the Tribulation Lightning continued to rage as Lineir's body crumbled away. Bits of his long black hair cracked off and then skin and even bone as the extent of the damage was revealed by the intense shaking of the impacts. The frost had bitten deeper than bone and the insides of his body were black with frozen blood! Even if Lineir should be spitting blood right now he couldn't as all the blood in his body was frozen solid! 

************************

"What the ****!!!!!!!" In  another Pocket Dimension, Dahn who had been floating on an island he had created personally spit out the excellent tea he had been enjoying.

"I told that kid not to make trouble and he challenges Heaven's Tribulation! Phua! That idiot. Fine, it's only the rise of a junior. Though he might seem a bit extraordinary, in the Divine Realm, he's practically average. Heaven's Eye shouldn't notice." He began to relax again and had just taken a refreshing sip when he once again rose up and spat it out before choking.

"YOU IDIOT USING THE MADNESS DOMAIN AGAINST HEAVEN'S LIGHTNING!! DO  YOU WANT TO DIE HUH???" He immediately shattered the tropical island he was on and phased out of the Pocket Dimension.

"KID!!!!!!!!!!  YOU BETTER HOPE THE HEAVEN'S EYES FIND YOU BEFORE I DO!!!!!!!"

******************************