Chapter 167-Trump Cards Revealed

So...I went in for an endoscopy this week. Turns out I have an ulcer haha

"Hahaha, human, you and the Heavens ganged up to bury us down here. You have no right to talk. The only legend they will speak is the legend of how I and my friends buried your body!" The greatsword wielding wood demon said while running into the cave entrance not giving Lineir a moment to rest. Two thinner short sword wielding demons rushed in on either side of him. They were like shadows, illusory and capable of shifting before your eyes.

"You didn't let me finish...the legend doesn't end with you killing me. It ends with me burying all three of you!" Lineir grabbed the black blade which had fallen to the ground. Drawing it up he roared. So far he had avoided fighting strength with strength due to the fact that he would run out of Qi long before he ran out of enemies. However, he was thoroughly enraged at being treated as a stepping stone.

"From Darkness Comes Light!"

******************************

LIneir's Second Heart rotated an immense funnel of Darkness and Lightning Qi. Even in the intense heat of the Hells a brief drizzle of rain appeared form nowhere! Above the Hellhole in the tumultuous space where The Solar Martial God's avatar was doing battle with the Poison King and Flame King, a small storm actually brewed on the surface!

"What is that?" They simultaneously wondered. The Solar Martial God had a twinkle in his eye.

"So my Junior Brother is still alive! Ahahaha good good! Let us live together!" He fought with renewed vigour, drinking in the Madness tinged water like a refreshing rain or fine wine!

*****************************

"What? How does he still have so much Qi left?!" The wooden faced demon faltered for a moment as he sensed an absolutely horrendous force sparking on Lineir's sword. That slender black blade...it gave him the willies making him feel cold even in the Hells!

"Everyone, get back!" He yelled stopping dead in his tracks and his two assassin buddies immediately jumped back.

WHOOOOOSH!

A crescent chain of Darkness binded with Lightning chains smashed through air and briefly sharpened to the point where it began to slice through space! The wooden faced demon's greatsword swung up to try to shield himself from the blow!

Kraaaa.......CRAACK!

KACHA!!!

The demon's face was astonished as his greatsword was smashed in and the black crescent eradicated his Qi defenses. Similarly on both sides his teammates were flung back out of the cave entrance and into the horde of demons who jeered. Lineir heavily pressed the black blade into the ground. Briefly in the unknown metal of the blade flickering chains shown before fading away...

"Bastards trying to talk big." He grinned but the smirk slowly faded off his face as he realized the wooden faced demon was actually still alive! His teammates had both been disabled by the fight and their weapons had broke as well but they too were alive! "So...I guess demons aren't all talk. Perhaps that was rash of me to use so much Qi."

"Brethen...fall back now." The wooden faced demon gathered up his assassin teammates. They were his life or death brothers and now that they had been grievously wounded he had lost the spark of battle. Looking back at the human genius who was heavily leaning on his sword his face betrayed a look of fear...and regret. "It is good that he will never ever leave the Hells. Such power... even my Darksteel greatsword was broken. I need to consult the records."