Epilogue

A woman with black hair with dark pink strands steps out of a portal in the forest. She saw the unnamed demon and smirks. She held her necklace with a green stone as a charm, her eyes glowing pink with green glints.

She hold her left arm out, and the right one half way beside the other, she pushed her right arm back immediately, a green circle appears on her left wrist, and a green circle hovers on her right palm. When she did that, time stopped, the demon stopped walking, everything stops.

She smirks wider, and slowly turns her right hand to the left, as if turning a switch. As it happened, the demon from afar steps backwards, Bill's pools of blood came back to him, as well as Dipper's. They all run backwards, as the ashes formed Nova and Dominic, like reversing time.

The occurrence happens quickly as she stopped turning her wrist and quickly snaps her fingers, making the others except the unnamed demon sleep. She pants, hands on her knees because of amounts of energy she used.

The demon saw her and smirks, making the woman smirk as well. The black with pink strands haired woman held her right hand out, as her black and pink Synthe appears on her hand.

"Hello, idiot," she says, stepping slowly towards the demon, "You know you can't just kill them easily, right? Especially that I'm watching."

The demon laughs, looking at the sleeping demons, "You'll see."

They clashes to each other, sword to synthe, woman fighting a man. She slashed the demon's arm, catching him off guard.

"Just so you know," she pants, dodging a stab, "I'm two steps powerful than you."

The demon's eyes widened, but attempted to hold her off, "So you're—"

"Yup." he looked around when she disappears, "Mabelle is right, you are pathetic."

She hold her Synthe and sliced the demon's head off. She laughs hysterically, wiping a tear off her dark pink colored eyes. She looked at the corpse and poked it with her weapon childishly. She then stabbed it in the heart, looking at the head.

She sighs, opening a portal. She saw Time Baby who's eyes widened. She waves and yells.

"Heya Time Baby! So here's the idiotic demon!!" She snaps her fingers, making the dead corpse in front of her appear near Time Baby. She closes the portal and made her Synthe disappear. She sighs, sitting down on the forest ground, wiping her hands on her pink flannel.

She looked at the Cipher Family and smiles, yawning, "Man, I used a lot of energy right now."

And with that she passes out.

Around 15 minutes later, she's not done with her business yet. She stretches her arms out, yawning again. She stood and dusted her black jeans off, and a bit of dirt on her black V neck T-shirt.

She looks again to them and snaps her fingers, seeing the demons and monsters from the town floats, she glows pink and a flick of her wrist as she sends them back to their own dimensions. She dusted her hands off and fixed her pink flannel's sleeve, teleporting the sleeping demons and humans back to their homes, one by one.

She went to Reverse Falls and uses her stone again. Everything was fixed, as she sends Will, Tyrone, and William to their house near the forest, as she teleported Mabelle back to the Gleeful Mansion.

She went back to Fight Falls, winnowing Kill, Mason, Kacy, and Marshall to their house, and the citizens to theirs.

She teleports herself with Dipper, Bill, Nova, Dominic, Mabel, Mavey, and Macy to Gravity Falls. She scrunches her nose at the burnt and destroyed town. The woman uses her green stone again, as everything was fixed back to its original state, she smiles and breathe in the fresh air, mumbling.