Chapter 15

All Are Lost

-----------🔺🌲-----------

-Location: Fight Falls' Forest-

This is bad, really bad for them. They're not ready for this, but they still kept going.

The unnamed demon is right, he gave them time. But they wasted it.

Bill shook his head, gripping Dominic's legs so he won't fall off him, I'm not giving that stone to him! Where the hell is Time Baby?! That baby should've been here to help us!!

Fun fact there is that, Time Baby got hold off with a powerful source that overpowers the big baby.

They heard the demon behind them who's running with his insane laugh. The blonde uses his powers with Kill and destroyed a Pine Tree, then using its sharp pieces to struck the demon behind them. Some of it stuck to the demon who's still laughing and running.

Dipper and Tyrone makes a fire wall that made the demon slam to it, hissing at the blue wall mixed with dark blue. Will made sharp weapons to fall on the demon, but it seems it hold him much, but not enough.

The demon laughs again, yelling, "Your next Will Cipher!!"

Before they all process what he means, a black wall appeared from the ground and in front of Will, Tyrone and their son, holding them off.

Bill and Kill stopped with their lovers as they saw the wall emerge back in the ground quickly, revealing Will with blood and dismantled limbs with Tyrone. William has stabs on his stomach, enough for him to be dead immediately. They knew how that demon kills the three, they will never come back.

Deaths kept running, it happens quickly and unreturnable.

Bill screams as his twin was killed, summoning his yellow sword, stabbing a random demon who's been nearing them. He growls and ran towards the demon, after giving Dominic to Dipper who yelled and was backed off with another barrier around him, Nova and Dominic.

The twins screams for their dad as Kill helped the blonde, they kept sending the demon fire, even the trees after crushing it just to attempt to stab the demon. Soon they all covered with cuts and bruises.

Dipper banged on the barrier and glanced at Mason who's doing the same thing. The brunet growls angrily, stepping back. His eyes glowed blue, electricity crackling on his hands. He hovers the ground and snaps his fingers, thunder was heard, as a lightning struck on a random spot on the ground, quickly emitting fire as it quickly moves towards the demon, burning him as hundreds of burning metal struck him from Bill.

The demon screams as it slowly died down. Kill pants and went to Mason, breaking the barrier. The chocolate brown haired hugs him with Kacy and Marshall, as Bill did the same thing to Dipper and the twins. The brunet cries on the blonde, hugging him tight with Nova and Dominic.

They killed it, they killed the unnamed demon.

Or did they?

Suddenly, a black silhouette passes Kill and Mason along with the twins. Bill looks at them in shock as the four fell down on the ground, their demon blood washing out.

"Bill!!"

The blonde look to see the demon held magical chains to his family.

He lost his other twin, and his older brother again, he's not loosing the one he loves the most.

He should've seen it earlier.

The man laughs, burning Nova and Dominic.

"No!!" Bill and Dipper yells, hearing their children's screams booming around the forest. The blonde ran towards them but was paralyzed when the demon uses his powers. The man then uses the Reality Stone, turning Dipper into pieces, but still not dead.

"Pinetree!!" Bill yells, tears streaming down as he banged on the transparent walls he's been trapped in. The black haired man smirks as Dipper screams.

The demon made the chains disappear as the kids' ash scattered the ground. He looked at Bill who kept banging, tears kept pouring.

"Last chance, Cipher," he says grinning, turning Dipper back to normal, with a Synthe hovering above the brunet's neck, "Give me the stone, and I'll let him go and bring back your family, or else, your precious Pinetree actually dies this time~"

Dipper struggles and kicked the demon, but it didn't moved an inch, he tried using his powers but the demon blocked it.

Bill looked at his Pinetree's eyes which tells him to decline, but the blonde looks away quickly, sobbing.

"Your choice, Cipher." When the demon was about to struck the sword, the blonde screams.

"Wait!" Bill yells shakily at the powerful demon in front of him, "I-I'll give you the stone."

The demon grins but didn't let Dipper go. The brunet screams, saying no, but on how many times he says it, his husband didn't listened.

Bill shakily held his hand up, snapping his fingers as the Mind Stone hovers his fingers. The demon grins and in a blink of an eye, seeing a silhouette moves quickly, Dipper fell to the ground, blood pouring out his neck as he choke on his own blood.

Bill screams again, now being released from the trap and ran towards Dipper.

"P-Pinetree, please, don't," the blonde sobs, holding Dipper's head to his. The brunet smiles, but blood kept pouring out his neck and mouth. He uses his last strength to push himself up, planting a bloody kiss on Bill's lips saying, "I love you Bill, so much."

The blonde cries louder, holding the corpse of once again dead lover, whispering, "I love you too, Pinetree." His eyes fills with rage, and without noticing or sensing he saw the demon in front of him, holding the Synthe which had a poison for demons and stabbed Bill on the neck, and stomach.

The blonde dropped dead next to Dipper, as he managed to hold his Pinetree's hand, eyes closing, breaths ceasing.

The demon laughs loudly around the forest, making birds flew out.

He got the stone...

All Are Lost...

-----------🔺🌲-----------

UIF DJQIFS USJQMFUT BSF EFBE

UIF UISFF EJQQFST BSF EFBE

BMM BSF MPTU

UIF UISFF TUPOFT BSF UBLFO

CVU UIF VOOBNFE EFNPOJT

NJTUBLFO

XIP'T CFFO TUBMLJOH CJMM BOE EJQQFS PS UIF PUIFST?

UIFZ IBE CFFO XBUDIJOH DMPTFS

VBJWOH GPS UIF SJHIU NPNFOU

UP SFWFSTF UJNF