Chapter 5

The Aftermath; Tyrone and Will Gleeful

-----------🔺🌲------------

-Location: The wide clearing in the Forest; near the town-
-Date: still October 5, 2018-
-Time: 19:01-
-With the Pines and making-out Billdip-

Finally! After the two males making out, they panted for air. The two had tears in their eyes as they hugged.

Stan, Ford, and Mabel smiled at them. The girl twin then interrupted their moment.

"Hey guys, I know you missed each other but, how about let's go to the town?" she suggested with a polite smile. The two nodded as the blonde wrapped an arm around Dipper's slim waist.

When they reached the town, they could hear the townsfolk cheering. Mayor Tyler spotted them as he ran towards the Pines and the lovers.

"Thank you for saving the town again! But we have a small problem, the wave didn't do anything to our wrecked buildings." Tyler pointed at the broken buildings.

Bill just nodded and said, "I could get my brother and help me to fix this."

The mayor just nodded, not wanting to know who's the blonde's brother is as he shouted at a few construction workers to help.

The blonde let Dipper go as he turned to look at them, "Does anyone have a chalk?" he asked.

Mabel pulled out a chalk from her pocket and gave it to Bill. He smiled and nodded as a thank you.

"Now since, Will is the opposite of me, his wheel is the same except the formation of his demon form," Bill says, as he kneeled on the ground drawing his Cipher Wheel, except instead of his triangle, it was Will's, a crying one. The blonde stood and seemed satisfied at his work, he started to chant his and his brother's summoning spell, and slowly the circle's lines became yellow, a black triangle forming floating in the middle, as it slowly became blue. 2 black tiny arms popped out at the side, 2 black legs formed below as an eye opened with tears forming in its one big eye.

Then the blue little triangle representing as Will looked at his triangle form then to the one's who summoned him.

"Hello, how can I hel—Bill!!" Will screamed when he saw his twin grinning at him, he turned into his human form as he ran towards the blonde, only to slam at the force field on his circle. Bill chuckled and apologized.

"Oops, I forgot to smudge at a line there, sorry Will," he says as he smudged a part in the summoning circle's line.

The blue haired just groaned, standing up, "I-It's okay." he stood and ran to his brother then hugged him quickly. Bill hugged his twin back tightly.

"I miss you little bro!" Will yelled, shaking Bill in the process, his arms around him becoming tight. The blonde's eyes widened when he heard the nickname.

"What?!" Dipper yelled, laughing. He walked up to the twins with Mabel, "Will's older than you?! But the last time we met you're the older one!"

Bill pulled away from the hug, pouting and crossing his arms. Will laughed at his little brother.

"Yeah, w-well it's a d-deal we made," the blue haired twin said, laughing with the Pines Twin.

"What was the deal?" The Stan twins asks in the same time, laughing at each other when they said it in unison.

Will smiled at them and turned to his pouting brother, "The deal was that when he gets Pinetree to be his, I will let him and you know that he's older than me. Now, in exchange, he could get to clean my room until the deal breaks! We both broke it!"