Chapter 2

Demon Craze

------------🔺🌲------------

-Location: In the Pinetreemid-
-Date: October 5, 2018-
-Time: 18:17-

The brunet went to him slowly with a smile on his face. He cupped the blonde's cheek with his hand and lean in to kiss his lover.

How did it went to all of this?

-Location: In the Middle of Gravity Falls-
-Date: October 3, 2018-
-Time: 00:16-

Our Dipper Pines laughed as he doesn't know what was happening to him. All he know was that he started to burn buildings, killing citizens with a help of demons who flew out from the rip earlier.

Screams and Chaos all around yet again.

The townsfolk were surprised seeing Dipper like this. Of course, everything earns an explanation.

"Let's go to the Mystery Shack!" one yelled, knowing that the last two Weirdmageddons, the safe place was that shack. The remaining townsfolk ran towards the direction of the shack, gratefully unseen by the demons or Dipper.

The brunet went in the middle of the night sky, a structure-building like appeared. The man grinned again, flying closer to it. The building is blue, and in a shape of a Pine Tree.

"I'll call this the PineTreemid!" Dipper cheered gleefully, giggling childishly as he went in. "Fellow demons!" he shouted happily, to happily.

"Guess what? You can kill the citizens of Gravity Falls!" He commanded to the demons below him who hollered and cheered. Since the brunet was the one who made that rip, he was this so-called 'ruler' to them. The demons inside obeyed quickly, eager to see blood and hear human screams.

What happened to you, Dipper?

-Location: Mystery Shack-
-Time: 00:21-
-With Ford, Stan, and Mabel-

They had reached the destination for half an hour and of course assumed that it was the Mystery Shack instantly. They could see light blue smoke rising from the roof. The Pines went inside, not noticing the chaos outside, not one bit.

Except for the fact that they had just seen a bolt of electricity out of their home and another so called "Weirdmageddon".

They went to the source of the smoke and it was downstairs, then directly at Dipper's room on the 2nd floor.

"What happened to him?" Mabel asks, looking around her brother's room which was still smoking a bit.

"I think this is the answer." Ford held up a paper from the 18 year old's desks, showing it to the two. He read it as Mabel and Stan huddle over him, "A simple kiss to save them all, a simple kiss to bring back normal?"

Mabel pointed at the sentence she had been reading, "A way to stop the madness to occur, is the one I've been wanting for..." she paused, and suddenly muttered a name they all thought was actually dead, "Bill."

Knock! Knock!

The three glanced at each other and immediately dashed down to the front door. Stan opened it as the remaining townsfolk abruptly went it. Good thing they could fit in.