Chapter 13

The Fight In Fight Falls

-----------🔺🌲-----------

-Location: Fight Falls; Kill and Mason's house-
-Date: June 16, 2027-
-Time: 15:02-

"What?!" Bill and Dipper yells in unison, wide eyed.

Mabelle nods her head vigorously, fear vaguely visible in her eyes, "H-He attacked. That demon attacks."

Mabel held her twins tight, sobbing, "A monster killed Matt!!"

Dipper hugs his sister, niece and nephew tight. Bill turned to Kill and asked.

"Do you have a secret bunker in here?" Kill nods at him, pointing under the kitchen table.

"I'm the only who can summon it, it had a magic barrier around the bunker."

The blonde demon nodded and told Will, "Get the kids now, Tyrone go with him, please."

Said light brown haired demon nods, grabbing Will's hand and run upstairs. Kill snaps his fingers, revealing the bunker under the kitchen table. Dipper ran to Bill, hugging him.

"The kids will be safe, right?" the brunet asks, a bit of fear appearing in his eyes. Bill nods, kissing his forehead.

"M-Mom? D-Dad?" Nova stutters, running towards the two with Dominic.

"W-What's happening?" Dominic ask as he was held by Dipper who's smiling at him.

"Everything's going to be alright, but you need to hide under that bunker, and yell Kill's name if something's wrong, and he'll pop in there in seconds." Dipper hugs the twins along with Bill.

"B-But, how about you?" Nova asks Bill and Dipper.

"We're going to be alright, we promise," Bill says, kissing his daughter's forehead and his son's. The two gave their children one last hug as Kill told them to go to the bunker. Dipper waves at the two as the trap door closes, the floor boards appearing as if nothing was there.

The brunet hugs Bill, shaking slightly. The blonde just hugged him tight.

"What dimension did the demon attacks first?" Tyrone asks, hugging Will who's crying slightly for their son.

"Reverse Falls, brother," His twin answers, gripping her hair a bit.

Mabel bit her lips, as she thought that her children will be safe at the bunker, comforting herself. She then looks up, and says, "Then Gravity Falls, he destroyed it, there's nothing left but burnt trees and dead corpses!!"

"And he's going to attack here. There's demons and monsters of Classes I and II," Mabelle informs, they all jumped slightly when they heard a Boom! and crackling outside, "Man, they're here fast. We have to fight it off."

They all nodded as Dipper summons the shot gun Ford invented to kill demons and gave it to Mabel who smiles slightly. She loaded the gun, and noticed the bullets are unlimited.

They heard screams at the town, making them teleport to it. Once again, they saw familiar chaos from their past experiences, but even worse.

There's already dead corpses scattered around as demon and monsters finds their next victims, continuously.

Mabel shot a monster near them, starting the fight in Fight Falls.

Dipper summons his dark blue flames, burning demons who dares to attack him. From practicing magic with Bill years ago, he found out that his weapon is a sword, as he is now slashing it to monsters.

Meanwhile Bill, Will and Kill all fought demons almost in their classes. They burned and kills them with their Synthe or swords.

Another fight being held.

Mabelle used her amulet powers and kills off Class II monsters with Mabel.

Dipper decapitated a demon near Bill who smiles at him as a "Thanks". The brunet smiles as well and continued on his way.

Demons and Monsters kept popping up to them, as they are all covered with sweat and Demon Blood.

More and more attackers appears, making a crowd around them. They felt tired, but kept going.

Mason send his flames under them, sneaking to every demon he sees, and burning them to ashes. Like mentioned earlier, his flames are different, same like Kill's that could instantly kill someone or harm them.

Tyrone kept burning demons without mercy, and protecting his blueberry from far away.

Where the hell is Time Baby?! Bill screams in his mind, pointing a finger to a demon near his wife and shot it with his blue flames. He slashed the demon's head when it trapped Will on the ground. The blonde gritted his teeth, his eyes glowing light yellow. He stepped one foot on the cement road hardly, a yellow wave moving out of him, instantly killing all the attackers. He pants, almost falling to the ground as Dipper caught him in his arms.

"You know that could waste your energy," Will says, helping his brother up along with Kill.

Bill pants heavily and chokes out, "I-It's fine."

Will rolled his eyes, placing his hand on the blonde's forehead, giving him some bit of his energy.

"T-Thanks," Bill says, sitting on the ground. The blue haired nodded, patting his head a bit harshly, "Ow!"

Bill glares at him, making Will chuckle. Kill patted his brother's back, laughing slightly.

All of them then turned to a direction where they heard a echoey laugh, as it draws closer and closer to them.

"⊂¡p∏ξ®, ÿ☻∪ wΛ§tξÐ ÿ☻∪® t¡mξ~"

They all suddenly appeared back at Kill and Mason's house. Bill immediately stood up, hearing laughter booming around them.

"ÿ☻∪ ⊂Λ∩'t ∏¡Ðξ ÿ☻∪® k¡Ð§ ∩☻ l☻∩gξ®~"

"Kill, Kill! Open the bunker, now!" Bill yells, panicking. Kill opens said hideout as they get their children out.

It all starts now.

-----------🔺🌲-----------

LMV NLIV HGMV

DROO YV TLMV

DSZG DROO SZKKVM

DSVM ZOO ZIV GZPVM?