Chapter 7

A Couple Years Past, The Wedding Awaits

-----------🔺🌲------------

The brunet gazes up the sky, staring at the night shining sky with stars dotted across the horizon, as well as 3 moons stood in the middle, not moving. He looked at his lover who smiled at him.

"Enjoying Pinetree?" Bill asks, playing with the 20 year old brunet's curls.

"Yeah, best birthday gift ever, thanks Bill," Dipper replies, his smile never faltering, it hurts a little to smile that long. Dipper then had a question in mind, "Bill, your human form is the same age as us, right?"

"Yes Pinetree, as well as Will, why?"

"Just curious," The brunet demon told him.

"Well," the blonde begins, sitting up in the grass, picking up the blue glowing flower crown and placed it at the top of Dipper's head while he took his but with yellow glowing flowers, "Pinetree, we've been together for who knows how long—"

"4 or 5 years," Dipper cuts him, chuckling.

Bill shook his head, rolling his eyes playfully with a chuckle and continues, "Whatever, and we've gone through shits, and I managed to keep my promise for taking you a date, as well as the deal we made when you were 16."

The statement was received a punch on the shoulder as the two laughed.

"You changed me Pinetree, for the better, and good. I love spending time with you, your my source happiness," the blonde says, taking Dipper's hands with his while looking at him lovingly. Dipper's eyes widened a bit, knowing where this is going.

"This past couple of years, not a shit happened," Bill remarks, chuckling along with Dipper, "And I wanted to tell you that, I want to be with you, forever, even we're both demons."

Dipper giggles, "Just get to the point Bill."

The said demon gulped, reaching at his back to pull out a yellow box. Dipper gasp, placing his right hand to cover his mouth.

The dark didn't affected that much, the glowing flowers around them helped, and the flowers on the trees.

Bill smiled at him, opening the box to reveal an engagement ring with a yellow triangle in the front, a small blue gem pasted on the small triangle, "So Pinetree, will you make me the happiest demon alive and marry m—"

He was cut off when Dipper hugs him, crying, "Yes! Yes! I will marry you Bill!!"

The blonde felt tears in his eyes as he took out the ring and placed it on Dipper's ring finger. He cupped Dipper's cheek which was stained with tears of joy, he leaned to kiss him gently, the brunet wrapped his arms around Bill's neck, kissing back.

What a night for this engaged couple.

-----------🔺🌲------------

-Location: Gravity Falls' Forest; At a Clearing-
-Date: September 22, 2020; 2 years after the date-
-Time: 14:09-