Chapter 3

I sat there, cowering in fear. My hands were sweating, and I could feel my heart racing. No, it wasn't because of the needle that was still taking my blood.

I knew that after the doctor was done with me, I would be heading back to the basement with Julian. I would do anything in the world to never go back there. But I couldn't do anything at all. Contacting somebody was useless, Julian would never let me near a phone if he wasn't there. Fighting him was stupid, I was tired and the drugs in my system wouldn't give me much strength. Besides, I tried fighting him when he first kidnapped me, but what use did that do?

Was there something else I could do? Nothing at all. The only thing I could do was wait till he'd take me back to that godawful place.

"Honey, why do you look so nervous and scared?" The doctor asked. I almost laughed out loud at how stupid she was. Of course you'd be nervous and scared if you were about to go back to a place where you'd be tortured severely. Where nobody could help you. You'd be nervous and scared if you were going to your own personal hell hole. I didn't reply to her. She just frowned and proceeded to hold the needle in place while sitting on a chair next to me.

Now that she's said that I was "nervous and scared" out loud, Julian is probably going to question me about it. I could even imagine him intimidating me about being nervous and scared. He'd be pacing around and saying "Just how scared and nervous do you get little bitch?" then he'd probably squeeze my wrist painfully and watch me scream.

I glanced to my left, I made sure he couldn't tell that I was looking at him. If I locked eyes with him, he'd probably give me a smile that would remind me how much he was going to punish me afterwards. 

Right now he was tapping away on his phone. Probably talking to someone. He looked up at me suddenly, so I turned my head away from him. I gulped down the lump that was forming in my throat. My palms and hands got more sweaty so I wiped them on the patient's gown that I was wearing.

From the corner of my eyes, I saw him stand up and walk slowly towards me. What was he going to do? Hurt me? Would he do it in front of the pack doctor? He crouched down to my level, I still didn't face him simply because I was scared to.

He opened his mouth to speak, I could feel his breath fanning on my face. Before he could say anything, the door flew open, causing a loud bang. 

"Julian baby!" A female voice shrieked. I looked at the girl, she seemed no older than me. She was tall with dyed pale blond hair reaching her hips. Her clothing was tight and showed off her curves. She had tanned skin with blue eyes. 

Wait... Julian baby? What the... 

Julian instantly ran towards her and picked her up. She hooked her skinny legs on his waist and smiled. He then kissed her with passion. Right in front of me.

I shouldn't be feeling this way right now, feeling like shit. In fact, I shouldn't care at all, not even a little bit. But me and Julian, we're mates. And when you see you're mate kissing somebody right in front of you, you break down inside. He's tortured me in every way possible and here I am... furious inside that he's kissing her.

I wish all the pain would stop already.

Tears welled up in my eyes and I tried my best to not let them fall. I didn't want to show him how much this hurt me. I heard her moan and that pretty much did it. A lone tear fell down my face and I quickly wiped it away.

But he saw the tear on my cheek. While he was eating her face off, he moved his head to look at me and smirk. It shattered me into pieces. Words couldn't describe what I felt. He set this up. He deliberatly kissed her like that to make me feel like shit.

I breathed in deep, but that ache in my chest remained intact. I wanted it to go away. I've felt that ache for three years. And damnit, it was getting old now.

I glanced up as he set her down on the ground. Julian grabbed her gently by the waist and turned her to me. Emphasize on the word 'gently'. He'd always grab me roughly and throw me around like a toy, but with her he was gentle and his hands were placed softly on her body.

"Raven, this is my new girlfriend Ellie," I nodded, knowing that if I spoke my voice would be hoarse. I already figured out this was his girlfriend. Ellie was sneering at me, a look of pure disgust on her face. What did I ever do to her? Why the hell was she snickering for?

How could Julian even get a girlfriend? Didn't they all know how horrible he is? They know what he does to me and their not afraid? I bet he doesn't even care about them. It's not possible to care if you don't have a heart.

"This is you're mate?" She asked in a almost jealous voice. Why would anybody be jealous of me? I wasn't that pretty. She had no reason to be jealous. 

"Yes... unfortunately," He replied to her. I wanted to scream that it was mostly unfortunate for me, but as always, I stayed silent. 

Suddenly she smiled, her smile looked so alike to the ones Julian always gave me. "We are going to have so much fun with her," 

What did she mean by that? Have fun with me? "Yes we are, I can't wait to make her scream," 

The blood drained from my face, which was weird because it kind of felt like the doctor took all of it with the blood transfusion. I felt numb. They were going to torture me... together? Julian and his... girlfriend? I felt the bile raise in my throat and I quickly pushed it down. I was mortified. That was just sick.

Sick, sick, sick.

I feared for my life, both of them together could probably end up killing me by doing all sorts of things to my body. 

"Awww Julian look!" Ellie said, patting him on the arm so she could get his attention. "She's so scared," Ellie said, pointing a manicured finger to me.

"She should be," He said, laughing so loud that it sent shivers up my spine. Their eyes were burning holes in my body so I looked down, feeling so dejected.

"I-it's done Alpha," The doctor replied. She looked freaked out, probably because of what she just heard. I hated her for not saying something. She could have defended me. But she didn't, nobody in the pack ever did. I guessed either they were too scared of their Alpha, or they didn't care about what happened to me.

She took the needle then proceeded to take me to a washroom that was off to the side. The doctor handed me clothes to wear, which were tight (no surprise there, Julian probably picked them out).

The drugs made me do everything slower. I was so tired that I could hardly stand. All I wanted to do was take a long nap, and never wake up again.

I put on a dark blue dress that went up to just above my mid thigh. I contemplated looking at myself in the mirror, but I didn't do it. Looking in the mirror would make me hate myself even more. 

"Hurry up before I fucking come and there and drag you out," Julian yelled. I cleared my throat and replied "I'm coming,"

As soon as I got out of the washroom, Julian's hand wrapped around my wrist. His nails were extended on purpose, so he could pierce them through my skin.

"Ellie blindfold her," Julian said. I frowned because I really wanted to see the building. I wanted to see something other than the wretched basement, and the tiny room was not enough.

Ellie roughly blindfolded me while I shook in fear. Julian grabbed my wrist, his nails dug into my skin, almost shedding blood. I stumbled forward as he started walking with me following behind.

Been a long time since i've updated. Anyways, I hope you like the chapter vote, comment and fan!!! The next chapter's going to be a big one, so vote if you want it to come faster! 

ALSO: Follow my tumblr: http://writemyescapee.tumblr.com/