•Pigs Blood and Midge Klump•

Standing next to her brother for the days behind Carrie the Musical.
Aviana couldn't handle helping her brother because frankly she wasn't helping him, he took charge when it was there job.

Deciding to opt out of listening to her fellows students practice Aviana sat under the bleachers when she got a text.

Sweets❤️
Toni says your not in the hall, where are you? Why aren't you there or in your lesson? X

Aviana💓
I'm under the bleachers Pea. X

Sweets❤️
I'm coming now. X

Soon after Sweet Pea arrived and looked at his girlfriend who sat there sadly.

"Avi, what's wrong?"
Sweet Pea got no reply, he placed his hands on her shoulders "are you okay? Talk to me Av,"

"Somethings going to happen," she shouted "Pea.. i...I can feel it somethings going to happen,"

"Well it's not happened yet think about now and looked forward to the shitty musical," he chuckled

Aviana looked at her boyfriend and smiled, taking his face in her hands, "I love you Pea So much,"

"I love you too,"
The pair kissed and Sweet Pea took Aviana in his arms and held her right until the bell rang.

==========
It was opening night for Carrie and Aviana couldn't wait to see her friends perform.

Aviana watched as her dad walked in but turned back around and out of the door at the sight of Alice and Hal cooper.
He heart hurt for her father. Like she understood his pain.

The serpents watched the show, supporting Toni and clapping for her.

Aviana left the boys to watch the play as she ran to the toilet, whilst on her way back she checked her locker.

Opening her locker down she felt a heavy liquid pour over her.
Blood. It was blood. Or some sort of red liquid.
She resisted the urge to scream.

Leaving her locker door opening she rushed back to the hall dripping in red liquid.

Aviana walked into the hall and she saw Midge Kluml dead and hung on the stage with knives.

Although most of the attention was on the dead body, few people turned to see the Jones girl covered red.

Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead ran up to the girl.

"What the hell?Why are you Covered in blood,?" frantically said Fangs
"I I don't know," shivered Aviana "Jughead go to b.bettyy,"

Jughead rushed of to find his girlfriend.
Sweet Pea watched as his girlfriend almost hit the floor.She had passed out.

========
Who poured pigs blood of Aviana? I'm guessing you know who ❤️ So sad season 2 is over.

💓