•Elections and Protecting the Coopers •

The main hall was filled with Students, teachers and few parents.In the crowd,Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni sat together waiting for it to start.
The elections for Student body president were taking place, Betty, Aviana and Jughead vs Reggie and Josie vs Veronica and Archie.

"Okay now just a quick remainder that this School Hall is a PTA sponsored Event," smiled Alice "Oh it looks like we have our first question,"
Sweet Pea stood up, "Yeah.No offence to the current administration but it feels like no one it looking out for the for the students being bused from the Southside.Is that gonna change?" He said looking around at the serpents
"Absolutely Sweet Pea," smiled Aviana at her boyfriend "Its our priority.No one should be marginalised or excluded her,"
"Jughead, Aviana and I will be representing all students, North and Side alike," Spoke Betty.

"Okay, next question.Yes, Midge,"

"My questing is more Archie and Veronica.Rumour has it your parents will soon be on opposite side of the mayoral election. Won't that negatively affect your working relationship?"

"Archie and I, adhere to the old maxim that politics are never discussed at the dinner or cafeteria table," confidently spoke Veronica making the crowd laugh.

"Veronica and I are on the same page about everything, including her family's plan on the prison on the Southside,"

"In the meantime, we are committed to improving life here at Riverdale High. Which means more extracurriculars.."

Before Veronica could carry on Josie interrupted her, "Reggie and I agree except add the fact that we can and we will deliver results,"

"And we're chill unlike these guys," said Reggie making Aviana roll her eyes.
The crowd laughed again.

===========
Aviana stood by her locker and watched as her father and Alice stood by a wall having a heated conversation, she couldn't help but chuckle.

She rushed off closing her locker, going to find her brother and Betty.

=============
Betty was living with the Joneses, Aviana and Betty sat next to each other going over their homework when FP revived a call from Betty's mom, to look at the news.

It was the shady mans car, the car Jughead and Betty pushed into a river.
The three teens sat their, white like paper.

==========
That next day the five of them sat in a booth at Pops,
"We should have known better," said Jughead "I should have known better, we could have driven the car out of town,"
"No, how could you have known that junkyard Steve drag the river for peoples castoffs," muttered FP "It's dumb luck,"
"It's Jones luck, you mean," Spoke Aviana.
"He should be here, he brained the guy."
"Don't worry about Chic," said Alice
"Normally I would be one to disagree to worry about Chic.But he doesn't know about the car,"
"When we got to the swamp we wiped our fingerprints," added Jughead
"Wearing gloves?" Asked FP
"I think so,"
"I'm pretty sure,"
"What do you mean you think so,?"
"No, we 100% were," said Betty

"If someone comes around asking questions, we don't know anything.Don't talk to anyone.Act like everything's normal,"

"Including you coming home Betty so your not hanging around with a bunch of Serpents."

"No your not going to use this to manipulate me , mom.Ou know the deal I come home when Chic leaves,"

"Everybody be cool," said FP slightly raising his voice so only they can hear "in the unlikely event that something happens, we battle down the hatches.Until then life goes on, nobody goes near that car, got it?"

"Roger that, papa Jones," said Aviana saluting, making the table chuckle.

=============
The Swords and Serpents club, is where all the Teen Serpents sat, including Betty.