•School Closes and The Best date•

Aviana, Jughead and Toni sat in the ragged school steps of Southside High talking about Jughead's writing when Fangs and Sweet Pea slammed through the doors more teen serpents following behind.

"What's going on?" Asked Jughead
"This Hell hole is officially closed.No more Southside High" Exclaimed Sweet Pea.

"What how?" Asked Aviana
"They say it's dangerous and it's getting quarantined.We are going to different schools"
"This doesn't make sense.Where are you all going?" Asked Jughead.
"Same as you, and you and you princess and fangs.We are going to Riverdale!"

The twins looked at one another not quite knowing how to handle the situation.
Toni sat there wide eyed staring at the boys.
"Think of all those Northside Heads to knock!" Aviana tolled her eyes.
Fangs and Sweet Pea prices to imitate head bashing.Sweet Pea held his hand out to Aviana which she stood and was pulled to stand up.
Feeling an arm around her shoulders, she soon relaxed and she waved to Toni and her brother as she walked away with Sweet Pea with her and Fangs.

===========================

The Serpents pulled up to Riverdale, the Twins leading their way in being closely followed by Toni,Sweet Pea and Fangs.

They walked up to a desk which was occupied by Archie and Veronica.
"Friends.On behalf of the Students and Faculty here at Riverdale High, Welcome to your new school" Veronica smiled.
Aviana noticed Archie awkwardly looking around very clearly avoiding eye contact with Sweets.
"To wade this transition they've set up a registration desk where you can get locker assignments, schedules and a list of extra curriculars.We encourage each and everyone of you to drink from the cup that is fair Riverdale."

"Stand Down Eva Peron," a voice spoke, quickly becoming known that it was Cheryl Blossom followed by Reggie Mantle and The River Vixens down the stairs.
"There's the school spirit we so fondly remember" laughed Jughead.
"Cheryl, no one invited Fascist Barrie to the party," threatened Veronica
"Wrong Veronica, no one bites Southside Scum to our school.
Listen up Raga Muffins! I will not allow Riverdale High above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms being overcrowded with under achievers.
So please find some other school to debase your hardscrabble ways," Threatened Cheryl
"Why don't you come over and say that to my face?" threatened Toni.
Aviana tried to hold her friend back but let go.
"Happily, Wueen of the Buskers," smiled Cheryl.
"Cheryl.." said Aviana.
The North and South students faced of until Archie spoke up,
"Okay,guys.Everyone can we just put our Northside and Southside differences apart and start over,A new slate?" he asked.
"You don't speak for the Bulldogs, Andrews, I need I remind you, these greaser snakes showed up at your place to kick your ass" whispered Reggie but enough for people to hear.
"Time to finish what we started," said Sweet Pea rushing forward but was Pulled back for Jughead and Toni.
Aviana grabbed Sweets hand to try calm him down.

"I am so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now!" Shouted Veronica.

"All right that's enough pomp and circumstance, Everyone let's get to class.Now. Miss Jones I need to speak with you in my office now please," Spoke Principal Weather Bee.

While the others separated ways Aviana made her way to Weather Bees office.
Her asked her to watch the serpents and be a 'role model' for their behaviour.

==========================
Sweet Pea and Aviana sat in Sweets trailer,
"I heard about the 'defacing' of the the school seal," Avian laughed.
"It wasn't even us! And now we can't wear our Jackets! But hey it's for school I guess," laughed Sweet Pea.

"Sweets I was thinking, maybe we should go on a date tonight?"
"Do you want to?"
"Yes of corse I do!"
"Pops?"
"Sure , now!"
"Okay!"

The couple set of to Pops riding on Sweets Motorcycle.

They arrived at Pops and sat in a booth, after ordering, they started talking,
"Av, I love you so much," Said Sweet Pea holding her face.

Aviana blushed, " I love you too Sweets."

Although thy did do much on the date being there with each meant a lot for each other.

After leaving Pops they went to Sweet Peas trailer and began a heated kiss, one thing lead to another and you can guess from there!

==========================
The next morning, Aviana,Toni, Fangs and Sweet Pea sat in the lounge before school started chanting about what they did they might before, the couple leaving out their adventures.

Suddenly, Jughead appeared in the doorway, in his serpents Jacket.
"Oh hey guys what's up?"
"Take it off, take off the jacket, Rat boy," said Reggie standing up and edging closer to Jughead.

The serpents stood up also edging towards the conversation.

Sighing Jughead said, "Oh Reggie, I don't think you know what this jacket means. Because you have no sense of honour or history or loyalty,"
"That's it!" Reggie pushed Jughead whole Fangs and Sweet Pea rushed in.

A whole fight had erupted in the lounge , all Toni and Aviana could do was watch and shout for help.

Veronica walked in and shouted Mr Weather Bee.

This resulted in the Serpents and the Bulldogs in his Office getting detentions
"It all have a weeks detention for fighting!"
"Mr Weather Bee , neither me or Toni did anything, I'm not coming," said Aviana
"Fine Miss Jones,"
Aviana nodded her head, she got what she wanted.
"But I made myself clear to you, Mr Jones.Take off that Jacket right now or your suspended," Threatened Mr Wether Bee.
"Jughead, please just ale of the jacket," said Aviana.
"Well then I guess I'm suspended," replies Jughead eyeing his sister as he walked out of the room.

===========================
"Welcome to the inaugural meeting of the Swords and Serpents Club" said Jughead
As the young serpents sat in a classroom together.

"Which is what exactly?" Asked Aviana.
"Like I old Fogarty to lure him back to dear old Riverdale. We are a gaming group, sanctioned by Mr WeatherBee himself, Where like minded students can meet and concoct world building,role playing scenarios,inhabiting fantastical hero's and dispatching mythological creatures."
"No but really," laughed Toni.
"It's a club.For is. A safe haven where we can be serpents, during school hours, under everyone's noses.We won't shed our skins.We are lying low in tall grass," smiled Jughead.

Sweet Pea and Aviana looked towards each other and smile snowing they could be fully together somewhere in school.

1078 Words