•Bruises, Lies and Acceptance•

Aviana sat in her and Jugheads trailer with Betty, Toni and Jughead.
"Can't you just take a day off?" asked Betty.
"It's not that bad" said Jughead defending himself.
"Just some cuts and bruises".
"I told you that motor cycle was risky, Jug!" exclaimed Betty.

Aviana and Toni shared a glance knowing that's not what happened. Late after school, Jughead got cornered by the Ghoulies and was beaten up.
"You promised me you were going to wear your helmet" carried on Betty
"It's just around the block,
Don't blame me, blame the pot hole," chuckled Jughead.
"I thought you were going to say you got jumped by those creepies..." Betty was interrupted by Toni.
"Ghoulies and the serpents wouldn't allow that for these two.They've got Jugheads and Avi's back even though they aren't members it's just family loyalty" smiled Toni
"Alright well.. I've gotta go to school and try fix this mess with Kevin.
Toni, Avi will you keep an eye on him for me?" Betty asked.
"Don't worry Betts I do it 24/7," replied Aviana Laughing and giving Jugheads leg a shove.

Once Betty left Jughead looked sorrowfully at the two girls,
"Don't tell Betty, she doesn't need to know" pleaded Jughead.
"We warned you about the Ghoulies, at least your sister had the right kind to sit with us! You'll take them more seriously now."

"Yeah, I will now," said Jughead looking at his sister.

===========================
As lunch time arrived, Aviana and the other serpents including Toni, Fangs and Sweets were all sat around a table when Jughead approached them.
Aviana smiled at her brother glad he'd accepted he needed the serpents.

Sweet Pea glared at Jughead as he asked " is this seat taken?" To which Toni moved her bag allowing Jughead to sit down.