•Pickens Day and The Head•

Pickens day etched closer and closer as the days came closer.
It left Aviana bored for days as she didn't care for it. That was until Jughead came to her about Toni's grand father, he needed help with the article he was writing, he needed her to take photos of the park as Toni couldn't do it.
She agreed and later that day she arrivedw at Pickens Park and took several photos.

=============
Aviana had been awol for a couple of days, she wanted to refresh before Pickens day, she had gone to a small hotel outside of Riverdale.

As soon as she arrived, it was Pickens Day and Veronica had asked her to sing.
She hadn't even seen her brother or father yet and she was up on stage with Veronica.

Aviana stood in the field of Pickens Park waiting for her family to arrive, she shortly realised they must have bailed on her as it was already time to perform.

Fred Andrews climbed up on stage and spoke into the mic,
"Hello Riverdale, Ahem.Happy Pickens Day!On behalf of lodge industries and Andrews Construction, we are thrilled to kick things off with a new twist on an old favourite.Veronica, Aviana and
The Pussycats!"
The crowd cheered as they walked on stage, positioning themselves.
Veronica and Aviana began to sing, the performance was going brilliant when Aviana noticed the serpents started filling the fields , tape covering their mouths and signs, leading the crowd was, Jughead, Fangs , Toni and Sweet Pea.

Aviana stopped singing and moved away from the mic looking directly at her brother who made eye contact and looked just as surprised as she did.

"Toni, Jughead? What the he'll is going on?" Spoke Aviana clearly surprised.

"We're are here representing the dead and the silenced.Pickens Day is a lie!
General Pickens slaughtered the Uktena tribe, my grandfathers family.
And this land, the land we are standing on the land that will soon give way to a new Southside!was stolen from them.And we can't bring them back!" Shouted Toni into the microphone.

Before anything else could happen, Aviana walked off the stage and walked away seeing her 3 friends and brother look at her like she killed someone.

=============
At the Wythe Wyrm, Aviana stood surrounded by her friends and brother asking her why she was singing there.

"I don't do anything, I didn't fucking know anything! Veronica asked me to help and I did.No one told me!"

"Okay.Avi But you know I hate the lodges why would you do that?" Asked Jughead

Aviana stood from her seat and shouted, " Veronica is my friend and I help her because that's what friends do!
You know what else they do? They trust each other and don't make them feel like shit for not knowing what was going on!"

The three teens faces sunk in guilt, Sweet taking his girlfriends hands said, "we are sorry, we didn't know you didn't know and shouldn't have assumed you were being two faced, We love you and trust you okay? I love you Aviana".

The five teens gathered and hugged each other looking softer than ever.

••••••
Sorry it was so short but I didn't have time to do anything else! Thanks for reading❤️As you can see I did update ❤️