•Cryptic Letters and The Red Circle•

Aviana, Jughead, Betty, Kevin and Toni all sat in the Jones trailer with books surrounding them trying to crack the letter that the black hood had sent.
"These symbols look so familiar to me. It's like I've seen them before and it's driving me crazy that I can't figure out where!" exclaimed Betty.
"Maybe if you loosened your ponytail" replied Toni.
While Aviana tried to hold in a laugh, Betty, Kevin and Jughead all looked at Toni surprised.
"What.. that was a joke guys,"
"Betty's ponytail is iconic and beyond reproach" Kevin said.
Toni looked at Aviana with a confused look making her smile and shrug her shoulders.
"Kev, it's fine" spoke Betty while Jughead behind her trying to hide his laugh.
"At this point I'm willing to try anything!"
Breaking the awkward silence, Jughead spoke, "Per Mes Paris books, I've been looking for common letter associations like T H, A N, I N G.
"I'm looking for doubles, Double L - four letter words like kill" added Toni.
"Morbid" Kevin mumbled.
"We don't even know if this thing is in English! This could be an anagram" said Jughead.
"Like I'm literally on the top of my brain" Betty said weakly.
"Right let's go back to the basics" pondered Aviana.
"What do we know about this guy?" questioned Jughead.
"He's a white male, in his 40s, like almost every serial killer."
"No I mean, like, why, why is he killing people?Or at least, why now?"

Betty added into the conversation "We know the Hoods obsessed with cleansing the town of sinners and hypocrites,right?And he seems to be attacking anyone with ties to the Northside."
Aviana looked over at Toni, knowing her Southside friend was about to go off,
"Here we go again with the fake news!" expressed Toni.
"You Northsiders and your privilege, all you do is demonise the Southside, so of course you think the black goods from there!"
"It's not demonising Toni, it's stating facts" Betty shot back.
Toni looking very offended, Betty carried on, "there's way more drugs and gangs and"
"You mean by drugs which are sold primarily by Northside crack heads? And what about the Northside neo-nazis and the red circle?The red Phsycos you mean, hell Betty I'm surprised you haven t just come out and said it,"
"Said what?"
"That you think the Black hoods a Southsiders!" interrupted Aviana.
"I agree with Toni the Northsiders think he's from the Southside and it's creating a worser name for us! I'm not going to sit here and listen to you speak such fake news."
"We all know how much you hate us" veered Toni looking over at Jughead.
"Okay Toni..." added Jughead
"That's not true, I don't hate the serpents" fired Betty.
"Yeah, then why is it your boyfriend here lies about the fact that he sits with us at Lunch!" Said Toni pointing at Jughead.
"At least Aviana admits and is proud she sits with us!"

Betty looked over at Jughead with disbelief that her boyfriend lied to her.
"I'm gonna go," Kevin said quietly.
"Yeah I'm gonna get out of here too, you coming Avi to the Wyrm?" asked Toni.

Aviana looked over at her brother, knowing him and Betty needed to be alone, "Uh yeah,".
"I can walk you guys," offered Kevin.
Toni pushed past Kevin, " Its alright Kev," Aviana quietly said.

As the three left the trailer looked over at her twin and mouthed 'good luck'.

===========================

Aviana, Toni, Sweet Pea, Fangs and a few other serpents, were walking down an alley around streets of the Southside, when they all saw a lumber looking boy spraying a wall.

"Hey, what are you doing!" Shouted Sweet Pea.
Avianas fists clenched realising it was Archie Andrews.
"Back off, I'm not here for you" Archie calmly replied.
"Yeah well who's this message for?"
Sweet Pea shoved Archie.
"Oh hell, don't tell me this is for the black hood? Questioned Sweet Pea.
"You believe this guys" the rest of the serpents laughing.

"Aviana, why are you with these guys?"
"Because Archie there my family! They offered me support when I had no one, while all you did was call me names and shove me to the side!"

Sweet Pea looked at Aviana, with a sorrowful look. She squeezed his hand reassuring him she was over it.

"People say we are the trouble makers" continues Sweet Pea.
Archie tried to walk away but was pushed back by the serpents.
"Whoa" spoke Fangs.
"Southside serpent country, You can't come here and tag our turf. So why don't you get back to the Northside before somebody gets hurt," threatened Sweet Pea.
"Get out of my way or someone will get hurt"

Aviana chuckled into her shoulder knowing Archie didn't have a chance against the serpents.

"You just made a big mistake," Sweet Pea chuckles while pulling out a small knife.
Suddenly Archie pulled a gun out making the serpents and Aviana step back.
"What the hell man!"
"Who made a mistake?" threatened Archie.
"Archie put the gun down?" shouted Aviana.
Archie glanced at Aviana and ignored her, she then repeated but shouted even louder.
"PUT THE GUN DOWN ARCHIE!"
The others proceeded to run away although Sweet Pea pulled at Aviana but she wouldn't budge.

Once the others had let, Aviana got extremely angry.
"What the fuck Archie!" shouted Aviana while pushing Archie's chest
"Why do you have a gun!"
"For Protection Avy"
"You lost calling me that name when you called me slut Archiebald. If you come here again I won't hesitate to get your Girlfriend involved and I'm sure she wouldn't be happy to know you have a gun!" she threatened.
"Okay" Archie replied weakly.

The two walked away from each other.
Aviana made her way to the White Wyrm where the Serpents day waiting and worrying about her.
Once she was in sight Sweet Pea rushed over to her and held her face,
"Did he hurt you" he scammed her looking for any wounds.
"No I think I hurt him more" she chuckled.
"At least your safe Avi" he smiled.
Aviana felt in that money her feelings for Sweet Pea expanded and she did something she herself didn't expect.
She kissed him and he was taken by surprise but kissed her back.

Shortly, the broke it off both smiling their faces off at each other.

===========================
Aviana was strolling down the streets of the Northside while walking her dog, Junior when she heard grunts and shouting from around the corner.

Once she reached the other side she soon realised that the Bulldogs and The Serpents were fighting, she watched Reggie fighting Fangs and Dilton pulling out a knife.She watched Sweet Pea kicking Archie and him fighting back.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Veronica, she rushed up to her and grabbed the gun she had in her hand and shot it up in the air, watching all of them turn around and Sweet Peas face drop.

As they all crambled to stand up Sweet Pea rushed forward to Aviana and Junior and pulling her away making her drop the gun and start running.

===========================

Later that night, the serpents involved were hailed in by the police and were question but eventually released.

"Why did you have a Gun Av?" questioned Sweet Pea.
"It was Archie and I shot it because that fight needed to be stopped, you needed to be safe" she replied looking at her feet.

Sweet Pea pushed her chin up, "I do love you".
Aviana blushed, " I love you too Sweets"

••••••••••••
This was so bad but hope you enjoyed it  ;)