•River Vixens and The Protest against Hiram Lodge•

"I'm so hungry," moaned Aviana
"You and Jughead chose to do a hunger strike," chuckled Betty "you guys each all the time.
Betty and Aviana were in the sports gym watching Toni do her dance for the Vixens.

"Well, I don't think there's anyway you amateurs can top that so, practice is over Vixens.Inner circle Vixens hang back, you know who you are," smiled bitchy at the girls.

Aviana, Betty, Toni, Veronica and Josie moved forwards while the rest of the Vixens left the gym.

"In honour of Toni Joining our squad, I think we should celebrate with a asleep mover at thistle house.Fancy dressing gowns are appreciated, You've all seen The beguiled, right?," said Cheryl " Dinner at 8.Parlour games to follow,"

Cheryl began to walk off the They separating, Aviana caught up to Cheryl,
"Cheryl.. how are you,?" Although Aviana's father was part of Jason's death Cherly felt most safe with Aviana other than Toni.
"I'm great," she smiled "Are you going to wear the dressing gown Jason gave you," Cheryl asked
"Yes I will Cheryl, I'll see you at 8 okay," Aviana smiled giving her friend a hug.

==========
When Aviana got home she rushed to her room and made her way over to her closet and rummaging through the back of it.
Once she found it, the one thing she had as a memory to Jason was the silk dressing gown that had small stars all over it.

\\\\\\\\\\\FLASHBACK//////////
"Jason what is this?" Asked 15 year old Aviana
"A present for you Ana,"
Aviana opened the box and pulled out a silk fessing gown, she was in awe.
"Jason this is so.. I love it," she smiled
"I'm glad, I love you Ana,"
"I love you two,"

The pair stood there in silence holding one another until Jason kissed Aviana.

And that was where she fell in love with Jason Blossom.

\\\\\\\END OF THE FLASHBACK////

Aviana's eyes were filled with tears and they were threading to spill when in walked Sweet Pea holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Sweets,"
"I've never bought flowers before, but I asked your dad which ones you like, and he said white roses," he smiled quite proud of himself
"I love them Sweet Pea,"

The couple moved into the Kitchen, Aviana holding the flowers moved them into a vase.

"I hear about the sleepover at Cheryl's, I hope you have fun," chuckled Sweet Pea
"Haha very funny, Pea I need to get ready it's 7 and dinners at 8,"
"Can't you just spend tonight with me?" He asked
"No, I can't this is special,"
Aviana squashed his face and kissed him
"I love you Pea,"
"I love you more,"
••

By the time Sweet Pea left she was ready to go, the thought of Sweet Pea made her happy and how he was Sweet like Candy.

=========
At Cheryl's the girl sat in a row, brushing each other's hair, with Aviana at the front, Toni brushing her hair and so on.
"Inner circle, cousin Betty, I didn't just bring you to thistle house for a girlish slumber party, the truth is, I'm terrified-of being alone here," said Cheryl worriedly "there's a stranger in my house, my uncle Claudius.Hrs mad and ever since he blew in I feel like I'm in mortal Peril,"
"Wait is this or are we playing?" Asked Aviana
"All too real,Avi. I feel they're plotting something against me and Nana Rose.Mumzie cultivates esoteric herbs in the conservatory,Tannis roots,Jimsonweed, I'm afraid to eat invade I'm poisoned,"
"Cheryl are you sure you aren't imagining things?" Asked Josie.

"Well if she is Josie then I am too," replied Betty "There's a stranger in my life as well.Chic.With him learing around every corner, my house feels.."
"Dangerous,Deadly.I sympathise," smiled Cheryl weakly.

========
It was the morning and a lot had gone on, in the middle of the night the girls had to go home as Nana Rose fell down the stairs which meant Cheryl was in the house alone which worried Aviana And Toni.

=======
The serpents day in the classroom where the club, Swords and Serpents was held.

"This isn't a demolition notice, this is a notice of extermination," complained Jughead
"We've already said our goodbyes to Southside High, Jughead," Said Aviana
"Today it's Southside High, tomorrow it's the Whrym.Every thing that makes the Southside home is gonna disappear.If we roll over now, it's all over."
"It's just a building, Jug," said Toni
"No, Toni, it's the soul of the Southside.The uktena fought and died trying to protect that land.Our parents fought to keep it safe during the riots.Now it's our turn.Its  our time.This is our fight.So who's with me?," Asked Jughead
The serpents stood silent, "Who's ready to go to war," suggested Aviana to the Serpents.

=========
The serpents say if their old school walls, chains wrapped around them.
Aviana and Jughead day in the middle and next to Aviana sat Sweet Pea who was trying to keep her hands warm.

Archie Andrews drew closer on his bike in pouring rain.
"Well well Well, cavalry's finally here.Guess we got Hiram's attention," said Jughead
"Are you nuts?Chaining yourself to this building?"They're going to tear it down in two days,dude," Spoke Archie
"Not unless Hiram Lodge wants the blood of now dead serpents on his hands," smiled Aviana "We're not going anywhere,"
"Go tell your boss me said that," suggested Jughead.

The Twins watched the red hand ride off on his bike, right back to Hiram Lodge.

=======
Aviana waved the Betty as Betty sat with Jughead.
Aviana stood with Sweet Pea and Fangs  right in between them trying to gain their warmth.

"I'm cold," moaned Aviana
"Yes we know, you've said it 90000 times already," said Fangs Rollins his eyes
"But it's getting worse," said Aviana
"Come here," said Sweet Pea
Sweet Pea pulled Aviana in for a kiss, FP Shouted "Hey" At the pair making them laugh.

By the night it was only the Twins left until their father approached them,
"Last two standing.What happened to no serpent left behind?"
"They were claiming frost bite,They'll be back with some coffee and they warm up."
"Bunch of pussy," mumbled Aviana
"Well too bad I've got a dozen burgers, guess there all for you too now," FP smiled.
The Twins sighed, "Come on kids, it's just us. I won't tell anyone you broke your hunger strike."

After a lot of burgers the Joneses sat up on the high wall.
"So in just like clockwork I got a call from Hiram."
"What's he offering this time," Asked Aviana
"You know how there saying SoDale will mostly be low income housing?Well apparently there will be a few penthouses at the top.
It would be enough room for all of us,Your mom, Jelly Bean, just like you two have always wanted," said FP
"Just imagine us, standing on that balcony looking over a prison,Right in the same spot our friends and us used to go to school. And Jelly bean growing up in a town where her best hope, her only Hope aside from getting the hell out is working at a prison?" replied Jughead
"What did you say to him?" Asked Aviana.
Nothing, I hung up on his ass and went to pops and got burgers," he laughed.
The Joneses laughed and FP pulled his kids in for hug and they grabbed burger s.

=========
The next day the serpents remained at Southside High still chained to the building.
When Archie arrived with lock clippers and the rest of the Bulldogs.
The twins moved forward along with their dad, "They cops may let you by red but you come in here acting like a big man and I'll knock you down,"
"Dad don't.They'll throw you in jail. Don't give them an excuse too," said Aviana
"I'm sorry Jughead, Aviana," replied Archie
"Me, too," said Jughead.
And one by one  Archie Andrews and the Bulldogs unchained the Serpents.