•Celebrations and Retirement Partys•

Betty and Jughead has called Aviana, Archie and Veronica to the Blue and Gold office.

"So the reason we call you guys here.." said Betty clasping her hands together.
"Our dad is getting out!" Avianas eyes looked up almost instantly " What?!"
"Dads getting out Av", Jughead smiles.
Aviana jumped from her seat and clung to her brother, tears beginning to fall from her face.

"Jug, that's great" said Archie
"Yeah, What heralded this miracle" asked Veronica
"Uh... overcrowding at the jail. I guess the judge reviewed my dads case and after Cheryl's testimony it was the perfect storm" smiled Jughead.
"What do you need from us, Jug" questioned Archie
"Both of us, we have a new lead on the Black hood case and Jughead and I were wondering if you could follow up on it for us expect for you Aviana, your dads should be your priority now" said Betty
"We can give you all the details, the articles"
"It's just that I-  we have to be there for my dad, to help with his re-entry.so"
"Yeah and I'm taking a break from the black hood",Said Betty quietly.

"Wait, So, you want us to be you guys?" Asked Veronica.
"Essentially, yes", Said Jughead.
Jughead seeing the look on Veronica and Archie's faces, he thought something was wrong, "What, is there a problem with that?".
They both shook their heads and walked off.

===========================
The twins stood in the middle of  The White Wyrm with serpents stood around them.

"We have an announcement to make!" exclaimed Jughead.
"Our dads getting out!" said Aviana.
The crowd began to clap and whistle, Aviana watched Sweet Peas face light up and smile ,clapping with the rest of the crowd.
Avianas smile grew bigger as her brother spoke, "When he does, we will bring him up to speed with our plans with mayor McCoy".
"That's brilliant," mumbled Tall Boy
"Do you have a problem with that, Tall Boy?" Asked Aviana.
"Your old man?No. I got no problem with him but you two want to sit down with the mayor."
"I do, He's right I think we can bring back the Southside but it's going to take work!and it's going to take compromise!" Answered Jughead.
Tall Boy laughed, " Bring the Southside back, you two have been here all of 5 minutes."
"Tall Boy, I am sick of you acting like a little bitch, whispering behind our backs that were are half a serpent or that we don't belong here!" Shouted Aviana.
"Why don't we put it to a vote?" Jughead asked both his sister and Talk Boy.
"If you guys think what we are doing is wrong, we will step aside."

Toni stood from her place, " All those who stand with Jughead and Aviana and think Tall Boy should shut the hell up!"
The whole bar including Jughead and Aviana raised their hands. Aviana looked over at Sweet Pea who winked at her making her smile appear again.

Tall Boy realising he was outnumbered walked away in dismay leaving the twins to bask in their glory.

===========================
It was the day, FP was getting released from jail. Aviana, Jughead, Betty and Alice stood by the gates waiting.

Aviana and Jughea held each other's hands as they saw their father walk out of the gates. Aviana ran up to her father who engulfed her in a hug, she silently cried into his shoulder as he pulled in Jughead for a hug.

The three Jones's stood their clinging to one another like it was the last time they would see each other.

"Hey Betty" FP said greeting the younger Cooper.
"Hi, Mr Jones"

"Alice"
"Is it true about men that have just been released from prison, FP?"Alice asked.
"What do they say?"
"That they are incredibly sexually frustrated" she suggested making the teens giggle.
"Mom. What" said Betty while Jughead laughed "Wow".
Aviana chuckled watching her fathers face crease from laughing.