Chapter 34

Chapter 34

                                                          Louis p.o.v

As I was heading to bed I thought I’d check on Jealyn. But as I entered her room I saw no sign of Jealyn anywhere. As my eyes scanned the room they landed on a note. Hesitantly, I walked over to the note before reading what it said.

Hell boys, it’s been awhile hasn’t it? By now you’ve probably noticed the absence of Jealyn. So, if you would like to keep her good and alive I suggest you do as I say. I want all of you to meet at the old run down warehouse off of London Road. You know, the same warehouse Jealyn was hidden away last time? Oh, and if you even think about calling the cops I will not hesitate to kill not only Jealyn but her precious children too. I suggest you hurry. If your not here by the time the clock strikes twelve it’s bye bye Jealyn. Better hurry boys, Jealyn’s counting on you.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ~Christopher

As soon as I read the note I felt my eyes go read. Glancing at the clock, I quickly ran to get the boys. After showing everyone the note we immediately headed out. But that’s when I realized something.

“Guys, it’s already eleven thirty! We only have thirty minutes to make it down to the warehouse before he kills her! If we took the car we’d never make it in time. I think we need a faster transportation..” I trailed off, as all of us looked towards Bree and Jayden.

“I’ll take Bree and you take Jayden?” Harry suggested. I only nodded my head in conformance. Bree and Jayden just looked confused for a moment. But soon Bree’s eyes widen in realization as she finally realized what we meant.

“Wait, what? No, no, no, no, no! Nope, no way, it’s not happening. I refuse!” She exclaimed. I just sighed before giving Harry the look. And with that one look Harry soon realized what I meant.

“You want me to hypnotize my girlfriend!?” He shrieked, as Bree’s eyes widened in shock. Jayden just looked plain confused. Poor kid, he has absolutely no idea what he just got himself into.

“Yes Harry, we don’t have much time! Were already down to twenty minutes!” I exclaimed, causing his eyes to widen.

“Fine,” he mumbled, before staring into bree’s eyes. Suddenly, she jumped onto his back with no hesitation. Smiling, I walked over to Jayden who just gave me a confused look.

“Hope on,” I said, gesturing to my back. He just gave me a look as if I was crazy.

“Look, do you want to save your sister or not?” I asked, and he eagerly nodded his head.  

“Ya of course, but what does me getting on your back have to do with saving my sister?” He questioned, I only sighed shaking my head knowing I had a lot of explaining to do.