Chapter 15

Chapter 15

                     Louis' p.o.v

I feel really bad about ditching Jealyn back there. But it's not our fault really. You see, Paul was really rushing us. Even after explaining to him that Jealyn was coming he still shoved us out the door. I mean, I know he doesn't exactly like Jealyn for some unknown reason; but you don't have to leave the girl trapped on a tour bus! So, being the amazing boyfriend I am I decided I would bring something back for her.

"Jealyn!" I called, as the boy's and I entered the tour bus. But as soon as she didn't answer I began to grow a little worried. It's not like her not to reply. She almost always runs out to us as soon as we enter the bus. Maybe she's sleeping? Ya, that's it. She has been tired lately. But as I walked towards her bunk she wasn't there. Where could she possibly have gone?

"Boys, I think we have a problem!"

                Jealyn's p.o.v

"Bree!" I exclaimed, as I ran towards my tied up friend.

"Jealyn!" She shrieked through the tape on her mouth. But it came out more as 'mywen.'

"Oh my gosh, what happened! Never mind that! Let's get you untied," I rambled on as I began to untie the ropes around her hands and ankles. But as I began to untie her wrists I noticed a note attached to the ropes. And immediately I knew who did this.

I could feel my eye's begin to turn bright red at the thought of him hurting my friend. I  don't know who this guy thinks he is, but he has no right to be hurting  my friends and  my family!

I soon had all the ropes untied and had the tape removed. The next step. Getting her out of here.

"Oh my gosh Jealyn your alive! I thought you were dead! What happened to you? Why didn't you come home? What happened!?!?" She began to question but I quickly covered her mouth.

"Look, I'll answer all your questions later. But for now, lets focus on getting out of here ok?" I questioned. She only nodded her head in response.

"Ok, but one question. Why are your eye's red?" She questioned, and I quietly cursed under my breath.

"There um, colored contacts," I quickly said. And luckily she believed it.

"Now come on. We really need to go!" I exclaimed, grabbing her hand and running out of the house.

"Jealyn, where are we going? And when did you become such a fast runner?" I heard Bree question from behind me. I only shrugged it off and continued down the street until I finally saw bus come into view.

"Louis!" I screamed, knowing he'd hear me. And in a flash he was right in front of me hugging the life out of me. Little did he know that Bree had witnessed the whole thing.

"Shit," I heard him mumble under his breath once he noticed her presence.

                     Louis p.o.v

"What do you mean we have a problem?" Liam questioned.

"I mean, Jealyn's gone!" I exclaimed.

"What do you mean she's gone? Gone as in she left?" Harry asked.

"Yes as in she left!" I exclaimed as I began to pace around the room. Where could she be? Where would she have gone? Is she ok? Are the babies ok?

"Louis! Calm down. Look, I'm sure she's fine. I bet she just went for a small walk or something," Liam tried to reassure. But it wasn't exactly working.

"But that's not like her! Jealyn wouldn't just get up and walk off the bus Liam!" I exclaimed as I continued to pace.

"Louis, I'm sure  she's-" he began to say but was cut off by the sound of a  voice.

"Louis!" I heard the sound of Jealyn's voice say. And without thinking I quickly speed off the bus and embraced my girlfriend in giant hug. But it was just then I noticed the  presence of a girl. Not just any girl but a human girl.

"Shit," I mumbled under my breath.

"Louis-" Jealyn began until I cut her.

"No, we'll talk about this later," I said, before grabbing her and the girls arm and dragging them inside.

"Can you excuse us for a moment?" I asked the girl before grabbing Jealyn's hand and dragging her over to the bunks.

"What the hell!" I yelled at her. First, she leaves the tour bus  without permission. And then she goes off and brings a human home!

"Look, Louis-" I cut her.

"No, what the hell were you thinking! First you leave the bus without permission! And then you go and bring a human back here!? What the hell Jealyn!" I screamed at her. And in that moment I saw her eye's turn a dark red.

                   Jealyn's p.o.v

"No, what the hell were you thinking! First you leave the bus without permission! And then you go and bring a human back here!? What the hell Jealyn!" Louis  screamed at me. I could feel my eye's begin to turn a Dark red. Who does he think he is? He has no right to treat me like that!

"If you would just shut the hell up and let me explain for once maybe you'd understand! That so called 'human' happens to be my best friend that I found tied up to a chair by some anonymous person who's out to get the kids and I! What did you want me to do Louis? Leave her tied up to her death? No, I wasn't going to do that! But of course you couldn't wait five minutes for me to explain before you began exploding on me!" I screamed, frustrated at the fact that my own boyfriend would just sit there yelling at me when I did absolutely nothing wrong. He doesn't own me. He can't tell me what I can and can't do.

"S-someone's out to hurt you and the babies?" Louis stuttered, as tears began to form in his eye's. And in that moment I realized what I had just said.

"Um, well ya. But you weren't suppose to find out." I said quietly.

"And why wasn't I suppose to find out?" He questioned. I only starred at him for  moment.

"Because Louis, your already under enough stress you don't need anymore. And I was scared ok? Scared he would do something to you if I told you!" I exclaimed as tears formed in my eye's.

"Aw love, it's alright. You  don't need to be afraid to tell  anything love. I'm not going to let anyone hurt me, you, or those  babies," he reassured, as he whipped the tears from my eye's. And for those next few moments I just sat there in his warm embrace until I heard a voice I dreaded to hear the most at the moment.

"Can I please talk to Jealyn?"

A/N What time is it? Summer time schools out scream and shout! Yep, that's right I'm bringing back childhood memories. But yes school is out so that means more updates for you guys! Ya, go updates! Ok, I'm sorry I'll stop being weird now....