Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I don’t know how long I’ve been in this car but all I know is, never and I mean never agree to sit in a car with Harry for more than an hour. Trust me it’s for your own good. 

“Harry where are we going?” I whined for the billionth time today.

“I’ve told you a million times already, it’s a surprise love” he told me as he continued to drive. I sighed as I continued to stare out the window watching as more and more roads go by.

An hour of listening to Harry sing song lyrics at the top of his lungs later we pulled up to a, park? Wait, what? We sat in this car for an hour just to come to a park? What kind of ‘special event’ takes place in a park?

“Uh, Harry? Why are we here?” I asked him confused as to why he dragged me here in a dress. (Can be found in external link)

“You asked to many questions, ya know that,” he said, grabbing my hand and dragging me through the park. And that’s when I saw it, the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. Right in front of me was a beautiful moonlit picnic surrounded by beautifully lit candles. And who stood right in front of it all, Louis Tomlinson.

“W-what it is this?” I said tears brimming in my eyes. Suddenly Louis took a step forward and kneeled on the ground.

“Jealyn Hope Chris, I’ve been in love with you since the day I laid eyes on you, will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?” I could feel the tears start to stream down my face and I was speechless.

“Louis William Tomlinson, I would be honored to be your girlfriend!” I managed to speak out. By now I could hear Harry crying hysterically from a few yards away. Gotta love vampire hearing am I right? 

“Ugh! It’s so beautiful! Why can’t I have something like that?” I heard Harry scream from the parking lot. I heard Louis sigh as he grabbed my hand leading us down the long trail.

“Why are my friends such idiots,” Louis mumbled as we walked hand in hand down the trail.

“Look who’s talking Mr. Idiot,” I said causing him to pout.

“I am not an idiot,” he pouted.

“Yes you are, but you’re my idiot,” I told him pecking his cheek.

“I love you. Ya know that,” Louis said causing me to smile back up at him. Suddenly Harry popped up out of nowhere scaring me half to death.

“My gosh Harry you scared me half to death!” I screeched at him.

“Sorry but um, I hate to ruin the moment but um, it’s getting kinda late and we have an interview in the morning,” and the award for best moment ruiner goes to….Harry Styles everybody! I heard Louis sigh but he nodded heading back towards the direction of the car.

That night I couldn’t help but fall asleep with a wide smile on my face. My life is finally getting back on track, what could possible go wrong right?

A/N

Am I the only one who wants to be asked out like that? I would literally cry if this happened to me!