Chapter 23

Chapter 23

It’s been about a month since our little interview back in manchester. Since then we have long left England and we are now starting the American portion of the tour. Besides traveling to a new country not much has happened. The only major thing that really happened was that Bree and Harry had finally made it official. Yep, that’s right. Harry and Bree had announced their relationship during an interview about three weeks after their little session back in manchester.

Although I was happy for them I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous of them. I mean, they get to make their relationship all public and stuff. What about Louis and I? I would give anything if Louis and I could go public. Why did I have to be kidnapped? If I wasn’t kidnapped I wouldn’t be trapped behind closed doors keeping my relationships and kids a secret. Then again, Louis loves me right? And that’s all that should matter….I think.

“Liam, where’s our next stop?” I asked, since Liam seems to be the only one around here keeping up with our schedule.

“Um, Seattle Washington I believe,” Liam answered, causing me to gasp.

“Did you just say Seattle Washington?” I hesitantly ask, fearing the answer.

“Um ya, why?” He questioned, I just shook my head.

“Um Liam, Seattle is my hometown! Ya know, the town I was born and raised in!” I exclaimed, as I began freaking out. Not only is it hours away before I have to say goodbye to my best friend, but that I’d literally be within feet of all my friends and family. This can’t possibly end well.

“Relax Jea, everything’s going to be fine. Look, all we have to do is give you a disguise good enough to make you unrecognizable. It shouldn’t be too hard considering that since you were turned into a vampire a lot of your features have sharpened. All we have to do is give u a new hair and eye color,” Liam explained, and I nodded my head.

“Ok but, do I have to wear that itchy wig?” I whined, Liam only rolled his eyes at me.

“No, you don’t have to wear the wig. But you do however have to at least temporarily dye your hair a different color,” Liam said, causing me to groan.

“Aw, but why! I like my blonde hair!” I whined like a little five year old, causing Liam to once again roll his eyes at me.

“It’s just temporary, it’s not like it’s a permanent thing,” Liam said, I only sighed knowing he was right. Man do I hate it when Liam is right.

“Fine, but if it fails to come out I blame you!” I told him, before getting up and walking away towards Louis and I’s bunk.

“Hey babe,” I said, giving Louis a peck on the cheek.

“Hey beautiful,” Louis said, returning the kiss. I only have him a slight smile.

“Ya know, our next stop is in Seattle,” I said, causing Louis eye’s to widen.

“You mean your-”

“Yes Louis, as in my hometown,” I cut him off. And although I was excited to return home I was also nervous at the same time. What if something goes wrong? What if someone recognizes me? Ok no Jealyn, we have a plan, and we have this all figured out. Everything is going to be just fine. See, I’m calm, I can do this. Everything is going to be just fine. That is until the bus came to a stop. 

A/N I thought this story was going a bit slow. So, to try and speed it up a bit I decided to skip a month. But hey, if you look on the bright side only three months left until the babies are born. :)