Chapter 3

Chapter 3

It’s been two weeks since Louis had asked me to be his girlfriend. And so far, things have been going great. Wait no, fantastic! Things couldn’t have been going any better.

Although, for the past week every morning I had been waking up to myself vomiting, and I can’t seem to figure out why. And I can tell Louis is starting to get a little worried. 

“Babe, I think we should take you to a doctor,” Louis suggested, and I instantly shook my head. A doctor? Um, no thank you. I’m not going anywhere near one of those death traps. What! Don’t judge me! It’s perfectly normal to be afraid of the doctors! Is it not?

“No no, that's ok, I don’t need to go to a doctor. I’ll be perfectly fine, a doctor is not needed,” I said as I began walking out of the room, only to be grabbed by my forearm.

“Babe, would you happen to afraid of doctors?” Louis asked, and I shook my head furiously.

“Who me? Afraid of doctors? Psh no, where would you get a crazy idea like that from?” I said causally. 

“Aw love, your afraid of doctors,” Louis said with a slight smirk. 

“So what! There is nothing wrong with being afraid of doctors!” I said before storming out of the room, leaving a stunned Louis.

What was that? I’ve never acted like that before? What is going on with me? I’m acting as though I’m preg- Oh no. No no no no no! I cannot be pregnant! I mean I will admit, Louis and I have done ‘it’ before; but I can’t be pregnant! I guess there's only one way to find out. I need to take a pregnancy test.

“Hazza, will you drive me to the store? Please!!” I begged Harry, who only stared at me suspiciously.

“And why do you need to go to the store?” Harry asked, raising an eyebrow up at me.

“I um, just need to get something. So, please!” I begged giving my award winning puppy dog face.

“Aw, I hate it when you do that! Ugh fine! I’ll take you to the store!” Harry said giving in and grabbing his keys. I smiled in success as I followed him out to the car.

We soon pulled up into the parking lot of the store and we both jumped out of the car

“Tell me why were here again?” Harry asked, as we walked inside.

“I just have to get something,” I said, walking back to the section the pregnancy tests would be in. Then I realized something. Harry's going to see what I bought and realize I could potentially be pregnant with his best mate's baby.

I cursed in my head as I realized what I had just done. Damn, I should have just brought Niall with me! Groaning, I quickly grabbed what I needed hoping Harry wouldn’t notice. And to my luck he didn’t! At least not yet.

“Harry, can I borrow your debit card? I’ll pay you back I swear,” I said, realizing I had forgotten my money.

“Ya, come on love,” Harry said handing me his card. I handed the box to the cashier hoping once again, Harry wouldn’t see it. Once she had the box in the bag I payed for it then walked out of the store. 

“So, you want to explain why you got pregnancy tests?” Harry asked when we had gotten back into his car. Well, so much for keeping it hidden.

“Please don’t tell anybody!” I practically begged. I heard Harry sigh as he continued to drive the rest of the way home.

“Ok love, but you can’t keep it from Lou forever. He deserves to know,” Harry said, and I knew he was right. I couldn’t keep it from him forever. But I don’t even know if I am pregnant! And even if I am, what if Louis doesn’t want the baby? I can’t just give he/she away! 

“But Harry! What if I am pregnant? What if Lou doesn’t want the baby? What am I going to do?” I asked.

“Hon, I guarentee you, Louis is going to want his own flesh and blood,” Harry said assuringly. I only nodded, praying to god he’s right.

As soon as we got home I immediately ran into the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly took three of the tests before leaving them on the counter and setting my alarm for five minutes. Immediately I can tell this is going to be a long five minutes.

My timer went off and I ran back into the bathroom and looked down at the three test. I took a deep breath before looking down at the tests to see three little…..

A/N

I know you guys are going to hate me for leaving a cliffhanger but I just had to! Anyways, there seems to have been some confusion involving my story. Many of you have asked questions such as 'why didn't Louis just read her mind?' Or 'Wouldn't Louis have heard that?' I would personally like to apologies for not making it clear that Louis can no longer read her mind. Since Jealyn is now a vampire, Louis can no longer read her mind. The only reason Louis could read her mind in this first book is because Jealyn was human. I hope I was able to clear that up, and once again I'd like to apologies for all the confusion. If you guys have anymore questions involving any of my story's or even random questions about me don't hesitate to ask I'd be happy to answer them :)