Chapter 33

Chapter 33

As I walked downstairs I saw nothing. Absolutely nothing. Well, except the giant bloody note on the wall. Wait a second, giant bloody note?

Dear Jealyn,

I see you have failed to read my last note. Not a very smart move Jea. Not smart at all. All I’m going to tell you is keep your guard up and know I’m always watching. But also, be aware I’m ready to strike at any given moment. I wish you the best of luck Jealyn and I hope to see sometime real soon.

                                                   Sincerely, anonymous

By now I had everyone's attention. How could I not? There was a giant blood covered threat on the wall with my name all over it!

“Jealyn, do you have any idea what this is about?” Liam slowly asked, I just stared at him for a moment. I just stared at him not really knowing what to say. I mean how am I suppose to explain to my brother, my best friends, and my boyfriend that I have some crazy psycho stalking me?

“Well, It’s a funny story really. You see, about oh I don’t know about six months ago? I started getting this notes. These notes contained a bunch of threats. Sorta like the thing that happened with Jasper, except in note form,” I explained, causing the boys to nod their head slowly. Bree and Jayden just gave me a confused look.

“Who’s Jasper?” Bree asked as she scrunched her eyebrows up in confusion. Jayden following her actions. I just looked to the boys as if asking what to say. I mean what was I suppose to tell them? That Jasper was some mental vampire who tried to kill me? Um no, Jayden doesn’t exactly know about vampires and I intend to keep it that way as long as possible.

“Well, Jasper is basically a psycho path we’ve had problems with for years. I guess he had a thing against Jealyn so he tried to kill her. Luckily the boys and I were able to save her on time before to much damage could be done,” Louis said, lying straight through his teeth. But you know what? What they don’t know won’t hurt them. What’s done is done.

“Wait, so some mental person try to hurt my baby sister!?” My brother angrily asked. It honestly scared me. I’ve never seen him so angry!

“Jayden, it’s alright. I’m safe now aren’t I? That’s all that matters,” I tried to reassure. He just sighed before nodding his head mumbling a quite ‘I guess.’

“That’s the spirit! Now, I don’t know about you guys but I’m tired. Night guys,” I said, before heading upstairs. And for the first time in months I actually got to sleep in my own bed. I’m not going to lie, it felt nice being in my own bed.

As I turned off the lights I quickly crawled under the covers. But as I laid there just staring up at the ceiling I got this uneasy feeling. But this wasn’t my typical uneasy feeling. This one was strong. It was almost like a gut feeling. But that’s when it happened. My window suddenly burst opened and in walked a figure. But as my eyes scanned the dark figure I couldn’t help but feel like he seemed familiar. As if I’d met him before. I just simply shuddered at the thought of it.

“Hello Jealyn, it’s nice to see you again,” an all too familiar voice said. But there was something different about this voice. The once soft caring voice now sounded so evil and cruel. It scared me honestly.

“Christopher?” I gasped, just as a cloth was placed over my mouth. That was the last thing I remembered before everything went black.

A/N So, Christopher is anonymous? Well, there's a plot twist. But wait, that's not even the biggest plot twist of all! What's the biggest plot twist you ask? Well, I guess you'll just have to keep reading and see now won't you?