chapter 20

Chapter 20

You know the saying if you love something let it go and if it comes back it was meant to be? Well, what if your not ready to let what it is you love go? To hold onto it forever until you feel you can part without it. But that's just it. How can you ever be so sure you can live without it until you let it go?

"Louis," I whispered, as we laid in our bunk. And although it was midnight I knew he wasn't asleep. I could tell by the way he was breathing. Ok, I think I'm turning into the typical stalker girlfriend stereotype. In my defense I am forced to be with him twenty four seven. Not even by choice!

"Hm?" He sleepily hummed.

"Can we kidnap Bree?" I asked in all seriousness. You know what, don't judge me! If you were kidnapped by five hot famous vampires you'd want to kidnap your best friend to. Ok, now that I'm thinking this through it doesn't make me sound any better. So um, judge on I suppose.

"What? Babe, we can't just go kidnaping people for no reason!" He exclaimed, I only rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh really now? You kidnapped me didn't you?" I questioned, earning an eye roll from Louis.

"We had a reason to kidnap you. Besides, once these two little angels come along we aren't going to have any room for Bree." He explained, and I knew he was right. I wasn't happy about it but I knew he was right.

"Ok, then can we pay for Bree to move out to England with us?" I asked, earning a groan from Louis.

"Babe, we can't just expect Bree to get up and move across the world. I'm sure she has family and friends that care about her," he tried reasoning, but I wouldn't have it.

"Ya, so did I but I still moved across the world. Against my will actually," I pushed on further. And I may have been acting a bit bitchy but I didn't want to part without my best friend. She's literally my world! Well, besides Louis, the boys, and my unborn children but that's not the point!

"I know babe, I know and were sorry about that, but we had a reason. If we wouldn't have kidnapped you not only you but your family would probably be dead right now. Do you honestly think I could live with myself knowing I let an innocent seventeen year old girl die knowing there was something I could do to stop it?" He questioned, I only sighed knowing he was right. If it wasn't for him and the boys I would be dead right now. But there is one question I've been dying to know since the moment I was kidnapped.

"How did you find out about me? I mean, how did you know I was in danger if even I didn't know I was in danger? And don't just say a lucky guess because we both know that's not true. So, out of all the girls at that concert how did u know it was me?" I questioned. And it's true, out of every girl in that stadium how did he know I was Jealyn Hope Chris?

"Aw love, you don't honestly think I kidnap a girl without doing my research first do you?" He asked, slightly confusing me.

"So let me get this straight. You basically stalked me and knew I'd be at that exact concert at that exact moment?" I asked slightly crept out that my boyfriend practically stalked me.

"Nope, I just searched the web a bit and found out you were a fan. I later on rigged the contest to make sure you'd win the tickets to our show. You have a nice blog by the way." He said with a wink. Blog? What blo- oh, that blog. I could feel my cheeks turn scarlet red at the thought of him reading my blog.

"I- um, how much did you read?" I stuttered, still slightly embarrassed.

"Not much, just enough to know how you want me to bend you over a table and fuck you senseless," he said with a smirk. I only blushed a darker shade of red. If at all possible.

"I-uh, I have no excuse for that (your awesome if you know where that quotes from.)," I admitted. That only caused Louis to burst out laughing.

"Aw love, you were cute as a fangirl and your vines were amazayn," he said, causing my eye's to widen.

"What!? How much did you see!" I squeaked.

"Relax love, I thought you were cute. No need to be embarrassed," he reassured. I only nodded my head letting sleep take over and slipping off into dream land.

A/N Crappy chapter and I'm sorry about that. This was more of a filler if anything. But I did want to give a big thanks because this story has hit over 3,000 views! That's just the sequel alone! I love you guys so so so so much!!!! Thank you to all my readers who have stuck me since the beginning of this story. I love you guys!