chapter 21

Chapter 21

"So boys, how's the tour going? One of the annoying interviewers asked.

"It's going great actually. Of course we miss our family's and stuff but that's just a price you have to pay with this career," Liam answered, getting a nod from the interviewer.

If you haven't noticed already Bree and I are currently sitting backstage at an interview. Why I'm here? Well, the answer is simple. Liam doesn't trust me. I don't know why though. I mean, you break two windows, a microwave, (which Liam finally found out about) a tv, a laptop and you get framed for life! I'd just like to point out that Harry and Louis helped me break the window and the tv. I'm just saying.

"So Louis, a source has told us that pictures have been going around about you and girl walking out of a doctors office. Do you want to tell us about that?" She questioned, as an image of Louis and I exiting the doctors office after our check up appeared on the screen. I could feel the color drain from my face as soon as I saw the picture.

"Well um, you see.." Louis stuttered, looking to the boys for help.

"He was um, taking my friend to the um, doctor for a check up," Harry tried to cover up. And I guess it wasn't a total lie. I mean Louis really did take his friend in for a check up. he just left out the biggest part. I'm not just Harry's friend, but Louis pregnant girlfriend.

"Did you happen to bring this girl with you today?" She questioned, and in my head I was hoping and praying that they would say no. Of course in my world, things don't typically go as planned.

"Um, ya actually. She's backstage," Louis answered, just as I was grabbed by the arm and pulled towards the stage. I just gave Bree a look that said 'help me!' But of course there was nothing she could do. I was about to go out there and reveal the biggest secret we've all been trying to hide. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'm ready for the secret to be revealed.

"Jealyn Miralles everyone!" The interviewer called, just as I was shoved on stage. What a second, did she just call me Jealyn Miralles? Oh wait, I'm still kidnapped. Hello, I knew that.

"You must be Jealyn am I correct?" The interviewer asked, as I sat down next to Louis. I only nodded my head shyly.

"So, why were you seen walking out of a doctors office with the Louis Tomlinson from One Direction?" She noseley asked.

"Like Harry just told you. He was taking me in for a check up. Nothing more nothing less," I answered, she only gave me a look that said she didn't believe me. Nonetheless she moved on anyways.

"What about the baby bump? You're clearly pregnant. So, who's the father? Is it a member of One Direction?" She questioned, and by now I really wanted to punch her in the face.

"Ya I'm pregnant, but does that automatically mean I'm pregnant with one of the boy's baby?" I sassily replied. And by now I knew Liam was giving me the 'don't be rude because you're making us look bad look' but I didn't care. This lady has no right to go off and ask personal questions about MY pregnancy. If I wanted to go off and tell the world I was pregnant with Louis Tomlinson's baby I would. Now don't get me wrong, I'm extremely proud to be carrying his kids, but I don't want my pregnancy to be a publicity thing.

"Well, I'm afraid that's all the time we have for today! Stay tuned for a live performance by Ariana Grande!" And with that I was off that stage faster than the speed of light. Well, metaphorically speaking.

"Oh my gosh Jealyn that was amazing!" Bree exclaimed as I ran off the stage.

"Ya, I know," I said with a smirk. And if there's one thing this interview has taught me, it's I absolutely hate interviews!

A/N I'm sorry this isn't one of my best chapters but I promise a lot of major events are going to start happening in the next few chapters