chapter 24

Chapter 24

As the bus came to a stop my eyes immediately widened in shock. There is absolutely no way we were already here! No, we can’t be here! What if I’m not ready for this? What if something goes wrong? Or worse, someone recognizes who I am. Ok, no Jealyn, positive thoughts ok? Everything is going to be just fine and everything is going to go smoothly. Or so I hope.

“Louis, what am I going to do?” I asked, fear heard in my voice. I mean, there was obviously no reason in trying to hide it. I was terrified! If anything was to go wrong while we’re here it could mean disaster for not only for me, but for the boys to.

“Babe, everything is going to be just fine. Were going to quickly put the dye in your hair and run up to the hotel. Everything is going to be just fine I promise,” Louis assured. But how could he be so sure? I mean, I’ve lived here all my life. The chances are pretty high that someone could recognize me. But then I thought back to what Liam said earlier. The last time I was here I was merely a human. Well, now I’m a vampire and my features have changed slightly. I just hope they’ve changed enough that I’m unrecognizable.

“Come on love, lets go get the dye put in,” Louis sighed, grabbing my hand and leading me to the small bathroom on the tour bus. (this pic is looong over due)

As I walked into the bathroom I was surprised to see the color that they had chosen for my hair. There on the counter sat a box of temporary purple hair dye. And to tell you the truth I actually kind of liked the color. Now, I’m not saying I like it enough to dye my hair permanently because I won’t. I still like my natural hair color and I wouldn’t want anything else.

“Louis, are you one hundred percent sure that it’ll fully come out?” I asked, just as Louis was about to apply it to my hair.

“Yes love, I’m sure. Trust me, I’ve done this before. It completely washes out after two days.” He assured, and I nodded my head. Fully trusting my boyfriend one hundred percent.

“Ok, just know I’m trusting you..” I said, causing Louis to laugh.

“There’s no reason why you shouldn’t,” he said, just as he had dropped some of the dye in my hair. And I’m not going to lie, it made me flinch a little. I’ve never done anything like this to my hair before. All my life my hair has been nothing but natural. Well, looks like I can say goodbye to that now.

                                   . . .

After twenty full minutes of Louis rubbing the dye into my hair he had finally rinsed it and it was finally done. And as I looked in the mirror I saw a completely different person. Which I suppose was kind of the point of this whole thing. But nonetheless I must admit I actually liked it.

“Come on love, we have to go meet the others at the hotel,” Louis said, breaking me from my thoughts. I only nodded my head before allowing Louis to take my hand and lead me towards the hotel. Once we had entered the hotel we immediately walked towards the elevator before pressing the top floor. Soon the elevator doors opened to reveal a fairly large door. As soon as we had stepped out of the elevator Louis immediately knocked on the door to be greeted by Harry Styles in nothing but his boxers.