Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Today is the day I face one of my fears. I'm telling Louis about the pregnancy. I have everything planned out too. Now all I have to worry about is hows he going to take the news.

"Jealyn, where are you taking me?" Louis asked, as I dragged him out the door.

"It's a secret," I replied, getting into the driver's seat. This should be interesting, I'm not exactly the best driver in the world. Let's just hope we don't die.

"Can't you just tell me?" Louis whined, I only shook my head.

"No Lou, it's a secret, it wouldn't be much of a secret if I told you now would it?" I questioned

"No," he mumbled, and let me continue to drive.

We soon arrived at our destination. And Louis honestly looked utterly confused.

"Um, why are we at the beach so late at night?" He asked, I only smiled at him.

"Hush child, you ask to many questions," I said, causing him to pout.

"I am not a child, I'm older than you," he pouted, I only laughed at him and continued dragging him down the beach.

"Jea, what's that?" He asked, gesturing to the picnic laying in the middle of the beach.

"It's a picnic! What did you think it was?" I asked. He only spun around and engulfed me in the biggest hug.

"I love you so much," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too Lou, but I can't breathe!" I exclaimed, causing him to let go.

"Well, come on then!" Louis exclaimed while dragging me over to the picnic.

"This is really good!" Louis said, gesturing to the chicken I had brought.

"Thanks, but I didn't make it," I said shrugging.

"Oh I know love, it's not burnt," he said making me pout.

"I'm not that bad of a cook!" I exclaimed, he only laughed in response.

"Ok love, whatever you say," he said, as if he didn't believe me. Well then, don't hold back.

We soon finished eating and I knew it was time for the moment I dreaded. It was time I told him. I quickly grabbed a bottle and handed it to Louis.

"Can you please open this?" I asked as I handed him the bottle.

"Ya, sure love," he said, as he twisted the cap and poured it into a glass. But instead of liquid coming out of the bottle something else fell out. He only gave me a skeptical look before picking it up. Once he had seen what it was his eyes widened in shock.

"Y-your pregnant?" He asked sounding very shocked. I slowly nodded my head scared he'd be mad.

"Please don't hate me!" I begged, tears forming in my eyes.

"Aw Jea, I don't hate you! I love you just the same, if not even more. Why'd you think I'd hate you?" He soothed.

"Because you said you didn't want kids, I was scared you'd hate me and the baby," I said softly, looking down at the ground.

"Hey sh, I don't hate you or the baby, sure I would have preferred to wait, but nonetheless I will love that child just the same," he said, kissing me softly on the lips.

"I love you,"

"I love you too."

A/N

Jealyn finally told Louis! Sorry it took a while to update I've been a little busy. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter :)