Chapter 9

Chapter 9

“Jealyn were leaving! Are you sure you don’t want to come with us?” Liam screamed from the doorway.

“Ya I’m sure, you guys do your thing and I’ll do mine!” I replied from my wonderful spot on the couch.

“You mean sitting on the couch?” Louis questioned, and I nodded my head.

“Yes, I’ll have you know it takes a lot of work,” I stated.

“Oh yes, sitting on a couch and pushing buttons on a remote is so much work” Louis said sarcastically.

“Right? Like who has time for pushing buttons!” I exclaimed, they only rolled there eyes at me before walking out the door. People these days, they just don’t understand my lazy schedule.

As I was randomly searching through channels, I couldn’t help but feel as though someone was watching me. What if it’s that psychopath who sent me that letter? No Jealyn, don’t be stupid you’re just paranoid.

Suddenly, a rock had come flying through the window soaring only inches above my head. Ok, now I’m freaked out. Who the hell throws a rock through a hotel window!? Psychopaths that’s who!

I quickly got up and ran over to the now smashed window to find the person who had thrown the rock, but finding no one.

I had thought about calling the boys, but then I realized I didn’t have a phone. Thanks a lot boys! Now I don’t have a way of calling someone in case of an emergency! Well great, now what am I suppose to do? I’m trapped inside of a hotel room the a giant crack in the window!

What am I suppose to say happened when the boys came home? ‘Um ya, some psychopath thought it’d be a great idea to throw a rock through our hotel window!’ I can see it now, I’ll end up getting sent to some mental facility!

That’s when I heard the sound of keys sliding into the lock. I’m screwed, I’m so screwed. Maybe if I’m lucky they won’t notice! Oh ya, because a giant crack in the window isn’t noticeable! Think Jealyn think!

That’s when the door swung open to reveal the boys, and as soon as there eyes landed on the window they didn’t look to happy.

“Hey guys!” I said casually, they just gave me a stern look.

“What did you do!” Liam said in a fatherly tone.

“Me? you blaming that on me!” I said sounding shocked, when in reality I wasn’t really all that shocked. I kinda figured they’d blame me after all the other things I’ve broken.

“Yes you, you’re the only one that was home!” Liam exclaimed.

“Ok yes, I was the only one home, but I didn’t do that! Some psychopath threw a rock through the window!” I exclaimed as I handed them the rock that had landed on floor only inches away from me.

“So you mean to tell me some psychopath threw a rock through the window and just left?” Liam questioned, and I nodded my head in conformance.

“Ya pretty much” I agreed, Liam only sighed.

“Guess we have to pay to get that window fixed again,” Liam sighed as he walked down the hall.

Ya um, Harry and I may have been playing baseball in the living room and the ball may or may not have gone through the window! I’m honestly surprised we haven’t gotten kicked out of this hotel. I honestly feel as though Paul is paying the hotel extra just so they don’t kick us out.

Maybe I should throw that rock back outside. Who knows what would happen if I left it in here. we’d probably end up breaking the tv or something. As I was picking the rock up I noticed something. There taped to the side of the rock was a note. Another note? Where do these things keep coming from?

Dear Jealyn,

I see you have found my first note, am I correct? I’m only here to tell you that there is no escaping me. You can run and hide all you’d like but I will always find you. I will not rest until I have what it is I want. What is it I want? Well that my dear, is up to you to figure out. Until then, enjoy the game I have set up for you to play. If you play your cards right you may just make it out alive.

                                                     ~Anonymous

A/N

Who do you think this 'anonymous' person is? And what do you think he wants? Guess we'll have to wait and see won't we?