chapter 7

Chapter 7

As we walked into the hotel room, we decided to wait to tell everyone. We wanted to wait until we had everyone here to tell them.When we walked into the main area of the hotel Harry have me a look as if to say 'did you actually tell him?' I only gave him a slight nod, causing him to smile.

"Congrats mate," he whispered in Louis ear before walking up the stairs.

"How did he-"

"He was with me when I found out," I cut him off.

"So, he knew before I did?" He questioned, I nodded my head slowly.

"Ya, but he wasn't meant to find out," I explained, he only nodded.

"Well, I'm going to bed," I said, giving Louis a quick peck on the cheek before making my way to my room thing.

As I was pulling on my pj's I noticed something. There sitting on the desk was a note. I quickly picked the note up before reading it.

Dear Jealyn, I heard you were expecting, am I correct? Well, I'm only warning you now, keep an eye on that baby of yours. We wouldn't want something to happen to the precious thing now would we?

-Anonymous

What just happened? What did I just read? Who could this anonymous person be? It couldn't be Jasper could it? No, no it can't the boys killed him. Then again, who else could it be? Maybe it's just a fan? Ya, that's all it is, just a fan.

As I continued getting ready for bed, I couldn't help but think about that note. If it was in fact a fan, how would they even know about the pregnancy? The only people who could Possibly know would be Harry and Louis, plus I've been hiding my pregnancy fairly well.Ok Jealyn, stop getting so worked up, everything is going to be just fine. But what if it's not? What if something or someone truly does want to hurt my baby? I couldn't live with myself knowing I let someone harm my child.

No Jealyn, stop thinking negative thoughts and start thinking positive. Think of the fact that Louis actually wants the baby! Which I'm so happy about that. I don't know what I would have done if Louis has said he wanted nothing to do with the baby. Let's just thank god I don't have to worry about that.

I sighed to myself before I climbed into bed turning the TV on. I flicked through the stations before landing on some random show. Although, I couldn't really concentrate. How can I when some maniac wants to kill my baby?

I soon allowed sleep take over me. As I was slipping into dream world I swear I heard an unfamiliar voice whisper in my ear.

"Goodnight sweetheart,"

A/N

This is a really short chapter I know and I'm sorry about that but it's been a very long week. I had a shit load of homework and on top of that I had state testing. For those of you who don't know what state testing is it's big state wide test that last like a week. There kind of like exams if thats any constellation. Anyways, since this chapter was so short I'll try to update faster than I normally would. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!