30

Judgement night pt.1
•      *      #      ×      ~      ÷      °

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I said one last goodbye to Yugyeom. We planned a lot of things together and even Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon joined us over phone. Jungkook didn't talk and I know exactly why. Yugyeom gave a few typs for them about the bad guys. AgustD is back and he's going to destroy them.

When I opened the door to father's house it was weirdly quiet and I didn't see Mark anywhere.

Hm maybe he's just busy.

"Hey Taehyung." I heard the deep annoying voice I didn't want to hear.

"What?!" I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him. His face looked serious but then he...smiled?

"Did you have fun with Yugyeom?" He asked.

"Yes I did."

"What did you two do?"

"None of your business." I replied coldly.

"Okay then, I'll be in the office if you'll need something." He said and walked away.

I lied down on my bed and smirked evily.

Tonight's going to be the judgement night!

My phone vibrated. It was almost eleven pm. I saw the contact info and answered the phone.

"Did you get 'em?" I asked Yoongi.

'Yes they all said what we wanted and now they're tied up on floor all asleep because I didn't want them to fight for their freedom while I'm working. Namjoon is going to stay here looking after them. Jungkook should be heading over to your place now. Yugyeom called half and hour ago saying that he did his part of the plan.'

"Good. You're coming shortly after Jungkook right? What about Hope?"

'He won't participate in the final part of the plan. He'll just give us instructions.' Yoongi sighed.
'Between you and me, he's still unsure about his agent skills after what he did to you so that's why.'

"It's okay we have enough people already to cover his position." I said.

'See you then Taehyung!'

"Yes see you." I ended the call.

I got out of the house and went into father's.

Okay so first, I'm going to distract my father and then Imma run back to the small h-

My thoughts were interupted by a black figure slowly walking closer to me.

"W-who are you?" The person slowly walked into the moon light where I could see the features on his face clearly...and also a lot of blood.

"P-please be quiet." The man said putting his index finger over his lips that were swollen. Just then I noticed that fresh blood was dripping still from his wrists and also ankles. His eyes were swollen as well from crying.

"Okay. But who are you?" I whispered and made him come over to a corner where no one could see us.

"I-I am Jackson, y-you maybe know Mark?" He asked.

"Yes I do he's my good friend."

"He's my boyfriend. A-and they hold h-him in the basement."

"Why?"