9

I missed you
*

Third person's p.o.v.

Jimin's eyes widened at what the man in front of him said. He suddenly remembered everything so clearly.

"M-min Yoongi?" He said mouth still opened in shock.

Yoongi giggled. "Yes it's me Chim Chim."

Jimin still couldn't believe it. After all those years...after all these tears he wept...he's finally meeting with the love of his life again.
All those emotions locked inside of him made their way on the surface.

"Why.." Jimin started quietly.

"Excuse me?" Yoongi was looking confused.

"Why did you leave me Min Yoongi! All these years you didn't show up, even after learning that my mother is the boss here! You could've said something, call me or I don't know! Just why did you give up on me so easily?!" Jimin was shouting at the poor Yoongi who couldn't have done anything of the things Jimin said. He just watched the younger standing there in front of him crying.

"You have no fucking idea how much I missed you, how much I cried when my mother dragged me into that damn plane telling me that we will never see each other again." Yoongi couldn't take it anymore so he came closer to Jimin and hugged him. Jimin didn't respond at first but then he wrapped his arms around Yoongi too, sobbing into his shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Jimin. I missed you too." That's the only thing Yoongi could say to him.

"Wanna go somewhere with me where we can talk more?" Jimin whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"Sure." Yoongi pulled away from the hug and smiled at Jimin.

Third person's p.o.v.

They both ended up in some book store sitting on a couch.
Yoongi told Jimin everything about how he wanted to become a rapper but gave up on it because he wanted to find him. He told him how hard it was to get into college and get hired into his mother's organization.

Jimin told Yoongi how he moved to Seoul and became friends with Taehyung and about how he is walking towards his dream to be a singer.

The two boys shared many informations without noticing it was already dark outside.

"And then she came and said that she want to be with me forever." Jimin laughed.

"What happened then?" Yoongi giggled, eyes filled with tears of all the laughter.

"Of course I said no! I don't understand how someone that has only 3 years can make such a life changing decisions." Jimin and Yoongi shared a few minutes of laughter and then calmed down.

People were already staring at them and telling them to be quiet but they ignored it.

"Oh shoot! Yoongi it's already 10 pm. I need to go back home." Jimin said as he looked at his watch.

"Want me to give you a ride home?" Yoongi suggested.

"Yeah thank you." Jimin smiled.

The boys got into Yoongi's car.
Jimin was gazing at the stars through the window.

'I'm finally able to be with him and I won't let him go this time.' the younger thought.