27

°•I love you•°

!!!Warning M Rated part!!!

[A/N Warning you before you read this terrible smut, that I'm writing something like this for the first time so don't judge me, if you are not comfortable with smut you don't have to read this 'cause it's all about smut and those who likes these types of stuff, grab your holy water and go ahead]

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"Jungkook!" I shot my eyes open panting heavily. Looking around the room I saw a blushing Taehyung and I was relieved not to see any Yugyeom.
God how did I fall asleep?

"Sorry Tae I was just a bit tired because I haven't slept for two whole days." I smiled and grabbed his hand. He sat next to me and just stared at my eyes.

"Kookie you should sleep more. I know you're worried about me but don't worry too much. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon got my back as well." Taehyung smiled and I just sat there. Why is he like this? Why is he so kind and worried about me even in this situation he's in?

[A/N Oh boi here it goes ;-;]

I grabbed both of his wrists pinning him on the matrace.

"You did what I told you to do?" Taehyung nodded in response. I said a quiet 'good' before connecting our lips together. I moved one of his hands closer to his other hand grabbing both of his wrists in my one hand while I placed the other one under his blouse. Again I took the chance when Taehyung pulled away for air to slid my tongue into his mouth. This time he let me won easily. The impatience in me started growing so I started unbuttoning his blouse making his hands free. He used this while to wrap one of his hands around my neck and the other one lifting my black shirt. Now both of us were shirtless and Taehyung just stared at my built up body.

"You can touch me if you want." I smirked and Taehyung gulped while blushing. He placed his hands on my chest and started rubbing my abs resulting into me groaning lowly. I started placing butterfly kisses all over his chest and when I got to his neck I gave him a few purple marks making Taehyung moan in pleasure.

I will admit his moans made me harder than I already was. My member down there was struggling in the tight jeans so I stopped kissing Taehyung and pulled my pants off.

"Take your pants off." I said in a low tone to Taehyung who gulped. After a while I lost my patience and pulled his pants and his boxers off.

"Hard for me already?" I asked and grabbed Taehyung's member into my hand and started pumping it. If you're guessing that Taehyung is a moaning mess then you're right.

"J-Jungkook please mmmm~" The older moaned.

"Please what?" I raised my brow.

"P-please fuck me a-already." Well Taehyung made a huge mistake telling me this. I pulled my boxers down and Tae was a bit shocked when he saw well...you know what he saw.

I grabbed Taehyung's tighs and spreaded his legs allowing me to see his hole (A/N his new target okay I'm sorry bye).

"Suck." I said and put my three fingers in Taehyung's mouth. He swirled his tongue around my fingers and god he looked so hot while doing that.

"Ready?" I looked up at him and he nodded. With that said I put my first finger inside and recieved a long moan. Then I inserted a second finger scissoring him recieving another round of loud moans from him. When I added the third finger I saw his impatient face so I pulled out my fingers and without asking I started trusting into him. Taehyung's moans filled the room. I gave him a long kiss on the lips reassuring him that everything's okay and I won't hurt him. He relaxed a bit.

"Jung- aaaah Jungkook faster." Taehyung demanded so I did. After a while I found his sweet spot. How do I know? Because his moans were more high pitched and louder. Knowing where to trust I did it faster and faster.

"Kookie I'm gonna c-cum." Taehyung said and spilled the liquid on both of our chests. Soon after that I came inside of Taehyung falling next to him on the bed.

We were both tired and were panting heavily.
I gave Taehyung a quick peck on a forehead and he smiled at me.

"You're good at that." Taehyung said blushing.

"Thanks love. Next time we'll try something new okay?" I winked and he blushed. I scooted closer to him and pulled the duvet over us. He hugged me and fell asleep.

Oh my god I just realized...

"Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok hyung...you didn't hear and saw all of that...right?" I asked embarassed.

I heard a sigh on the other line.

'Jungkook next time give us at least a stupid warning okay?' Namjoon said.

"Well at least you had a porn for free right?" I laughed as I heard another sigh and 'I'm done' from Hoseok.

I looked back at Taehyung who was sleeping peacefuly. God...I wish I could see this every day.

"Good night my love." I kissed his cheek and closed my eyes.

'That wasn't directed to us...right?' I heard Hoseok.

"..."

'...'

".....Oh my god! Stop being stupid Hope. Imma sleep and yeah good night to you guys as well." With that I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Hi

Uhm...what the hell just happened? I dunno myself and again this is my first time writting uhm well writting smut s-so yeaaaa....am sorry!

Anyway HAPPY TAEKOOK DAY! I waited for this day to come for months and now it's here! Time to watch some vkook vids~

Hope you had a Taekookful day and I'll see you all in the next chapter that I'll upload probably next week? Sounds good?~

Thanks for reading!

~Vkook Fighting~

(Also wanted to say a lil' thanks to the lovely minxsr that keeps showering me with love and kindness! Luv u~ Here have this Yoongay)