12

What have I done...
×

Seokjin's p.o.v.

I just walked out of the hospital. I couldn't stop thinking about what Taehyung said. Then I remembered that he told us about his friend Bullet. I guess I was right. It was the Bullet I warned him about. Aish that kid should be more careful.

I felt something wet on my nose. I looked up at the sky and another droplets fell on my skin. The rain got heavier so I decided to hide in a cafe shop. When I entered it a sweet scent of cafe hit my nose. There were a few tables and chairs and the walls were painted with my favourite coulour, pink. I took a seat near a big window so I could see when the rain will stop. Soon enough a waiter came. He was tall and had black hair. His face looked very familiar but still I couldn't remember why.
"Hello what would you- Seokjin is that you?" His eyes widened as I looked at him and finally remembered.

"Oh my god hi Jinyoung!" I stood up and hugged him. Jinyoung is sort of my family. We literally grew up together because he was living right next to us.

"How long has it been since I last saw you?" He smiled.

"Maybe six years?" I giggled.

"I'm so happy that I met you! Okey tell me what's new." We both took a seat.

"Well I don't have many new things, just that I fell in love with someone and then broke his heart..." I went silent as Jinyoung quietly observed my actions.

"Why?"

"Well it's complicated but I'll tell you. So I met him when I was on a trip to Jeju Island. He was really funny and clumsy as well. We immediately fell in love with each other. We were planning on moving together but he didn't tell me an important thing and that was that he's a boss of one of the biggest agent organization that kills bad people, like drug dealers and thiefs." Jinyoung nodded.
"I got furious when he told me that because I hate killing and I'm a peaceful person. So I made something stupid." I hung my head low.

"What've you done?"

"I faked my death." When I said that Jinyoung looked shocked.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to live a peaceful life and if I'd leave him he'd find me again and again so this was the only thing I could've done."

"And did he stop?"

"Yes..." I said remembering all the things we did together and smiled weakly.

"You still love him Jin." Jinyoung smiled.

"Yes I guess I do." I laughed at my own stupidity.

"Okey enough about that guy, what would you like?" He stood up.

"A latte and a strawbery cake."

"Got it, be right back." He winked and went to the bar.

Oh Namjoon, what've I done..

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I ran through the city as fast as I could. I looked back from time to time to check if someone's following me. Gladly no one was so I continued.