18

Back home?
°

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"Jungkookie!" I saw my mother running downstairs with tears in her eyes and a big smile. When she reached me she stopped and took a good look at me. Her face went serious and I was kind of scared of what she was going to say.

"I missed you so much son." She came closer and hugged me. I leaned in to the hug and felt a tear running down my cheek.

"I missed you too mum." I pulled away and smiled once more. She wiped the tear from my cheek away and grabbed my hand.

"Come with me, many things changed and I want you to know all about it." I simply nodded and followed her wherever she went.

We ended up in her office and sat down.

"So...I have many questions...but I know you probably have a good reason for coming all the way to Busan from Seoul. So mind telling me?" She tilted her head and smiled.

I took a deep breath and told her everything. How I ended up working in that organization and all that stuff, but stopped when I came to the part with Taehyung.

"Are you okey?" She asked with a worried look plastered on her face. I didn't know why she was so worried until I felt the wetness on my face indicating that I was crying again.
I muttered a quick sorry and tried to wipe the tears away.

"S-so then I met h-him." My breath was shaky and my heart racing like I was running.

I somehow managed to tell her everything that happened with Taehyung although I kept on crying and taking long brakes to calm down.

"So you came here because you don't want to hurt him?"

"Yes."

She then laughed and shook her head. I didn't understand her action. She always did this when she was dissapointed.

"Oh Kookie..."

"What?" I was getting impatient and a bit angry because I didn't understand anything.

"You're sure you did the right thing?"

"I..." The words didn't come out if my mouth. It's like they stopped on my tongue.

My mother again shook her head and stood up.
"Come on now it's my turn to show you the new things."

I stood up still thinking about why did I not say something. I shook it off and realized we were standing in front of a door.

"So me and your father were lonely without you here and we decided to get a new family member." I raised my brows and when she opened the door I stared at the sleepy human being in front of us.

A little boy was sleeping on a bed that looked like a car with a tiger plushie grasped thightly in his small hands. His dark brown hair were falling in his face blocking his eyes. I smiled and came closer to the bed.

"What's his name?" I asked.

"We decided to name him Yong-guk. I know how much you like Gdragon so he's our little Yongi." I looked at my mum with a wide smile.