29

The date

Taehyung's p.o.v.

Me and Yugyeom were walking down a street and no one dared to say a word so we just walked in silence.

"So um Taehyung...I wanted to talk with you about something." Yugyeom said quietly like he was afraid of something.

"Sure."

"Did you agree to the wedding?" He looked at me and I was a bit stunned.

"No I didn't. My father decided for me." I scoffed remembering our conversation.

"You wanna hear my part of the story?"

"Yes but let's sit down somewhere." I said and he nodded.

We found a nice cafeteria and sat down. I ordered myself a milkshake and Yugyeom did the same.

"Will you tell me now?" I asked politely.

"Yeah." He sighed deeply and opened his mouth ready to say something but then he closed it again and looked me in the eyes.

"First promise you will never ever tell anyone about this?"

"I-I promise." I said a bit shocked.

"Okay then...My father came into my room one day when I had there my boyfriend. He looked furious and shouted at us both. My boyfriend ran away scared for his life because my father could easily kill him without thinking twice. He told me to never meet him again and if I will, he gets killed. Not a few days after that he told me that he found me a husband that I have to marry because it will make his business raise up. Of course I didn't want to but he used the same sentence as before telling me if I'll try anything my boyfriend gets killed. Then I met you and thought that there's no way out of this now but-" I cut him off.

"Yugyeom...there is." I smirked and he looked confused. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered: "My boyfriend is the best agent in the world, trying to get my father in jail." I pulled back and saw Yugyeom's shocked expression that soon turned into an evil smirk.

"May I join the plan? I know a few bad guys and informationa that can get them there."

"That would be awesome."

We spent the whole afternoon talking about our plans in the cafeteria.

Mark's p.o.v.

I knocked on the door softly and entered.

"M-master you called me-" I looked up and saw Taehyung's father getting a blowjob from some slut.

"Come closer Mark." The man said in calm voice.

I wanted to turn around and run away but who am I kidding, after all these years I've been working for that man I've seen worse things. I took a few steps forward and sat down on a chair not even noticing the slut running out of the room.

"So Mark." Mr Kim cleaned his throat.

"Yes, sir?"

"My son is acting suspiciously lately and I got the feeling that he's hiding something. Of course he won't tell me but you and him are quite close. So I'm asking you..." He stood up and walked to me.