17

Don't go!
*

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"How is he? Is he going to make it?" I asked with worry in my voice.

The doctor sighed and then smiled kindly. "Yes he is but the bullet that was in his chest was very deep. He'll need a lot of rest now so he can recover. He lost a lot of blood and he's in a coma now. I think he'll wake up maybe next week but I'm not sure. Either way you can go visit him but please just let him rest and don't be loud." The doctor finished his speech and I was already standing, ready to go to the room.

When I entered it my smile dropped as I saw the pale boy, looking like his soul left his body. I teared up immediately at the sight of him. I couldn't look at him anymore so I just opened the door again and ran away. Jimin saw me and hesitated for a while but then ran after me.

I ignored Jimin's shouts and ran as fastly as I could. When I reached my apartment I kicked the door and opened it. I came to my room and packed some things but before I could leave Jimin stopped me at the door.

"What...what are y-you trying to do Jungkook-ah!?" Jimin tried to catch his breath.

"Leaving?"

"Why?"

"I think it's the best thing for me and Taehyung." I said looking down.

"No Jungk-"

"Jimin please...I'm a killer, a murderer...with me Taehyung will never be safe and happy like he deserves to be. Who would love a beast like me?" I laughed between tears that I didn't even notice were running down my cheeks.

Jimin was frowning and thinking but before he could say anything I quickly added: "I know what you want to tell me...that he loves me. I know but I just need him to move on without me. I'll be alright. Tell him when he wakes up that I really didn't exist and that it was all just his imagination. Please..." I sobbed.

Jimin took a deep breath. "Okey Jungkook, but do you really want to do it?"

I closed my eyes and remembered all the things that happened...

Someone bumped into me in the park...it was Taehyung and he apologized and took me to the hospital. Then he cried because I had to leave him.

Later I saved him from those bad guys that wanted to rape him. After that we went to the park and I kissed him for the first time. Then we came to his home and talked...then I kissed him again and we slept together.

Then it all went from the best to worst really quickly. We hid together in that building and then....

Tears were blocking my view on Jimin's worried face.

"Jungkook please you don't have to do it just please stay here, not for you but for Taehyung. He needs you." Jimin was now crying as well.

"I'm doing this for Taehyung. Goodbye Chim." I hugged him and quickly passed him.

I ran to the nearest bus stop and went to the airport.

The bus was just passing by the hospital. I looked there one last time wishing that Tae'll be happy when he wakes up.

"Goodbye love." I said quietly.

After maybe an hour of flying I arrived to my hometown Busan. The cold fresh air blew in my face and made me feel cold. I knew Busan very well since I basicaly grew up here. I just hope my parents will be home.

There it was. The white big house on a hill surrounded by trees. I smiled and ran to the door. I knocked on them and a maid opened. When she saw me she almost got a heart attack.

"Welcome back home Jungkookie!" She said still surprised and with a smile that almost reached her ears.

"Thank you, are my parents home?" I asked politely with a fake smile.

"Mr Jeon isn't but your mum is. Should I call her?"

"Yes thank you...and may I go in?" I pointed at her blocking the door.

"Oh! Of course." She laughed visibly embarrased.

I put my bag down and looked around. The house didn't change much. There were some new pictures hanging on the wall and a couple of changes of the furniture but nothing much. I smiled to myself when I found a picture of me graduating, hanging proudly there on the front wall. I was so happy back then, before, everything went okey. I was getting good grades, everyone loved me and I had the best life ever but it all changed the one particular day.

Flashback

I was walking down the street with a smile on my face because I just got a new job in a company for future animators and I couldn't wait to start my job. The main city of South Korea was very nice at night. Lights shined everywhere and flowers with trees decorated the streets. I inhaled the sweet scent of coffe knowing that I'm getting near my favourite place on the planet. I walked into the coffe shop but when I opened my eyes everything was broken. Chairs were all over the place, tables broken and blood on the floor. I was a bit scared but followed the blood tracks anyway. They led into a stuff room. I hesitantely and slowly opened the door and peeked through the gap. Tears soon filled my eyes as I saw a man pointing a gun at the coffe shop owner and there was another guy next to the owner that had light brown hair. The man shot the owner and I closed my eyes as I heard the bang noise that came from the gun. Blood came all the way to my feet. Then I decided to help the other guy. I opened the door carefuly, gladly they didn't make any noise. The brown haired guy looked at me and I put my finger on my mouth gesturing him to keep me a secret. I looked around and saw a knife. I wasn't the type of a person who's not scared at situations like these, actually I was freaking out and preparing myself to kill someone. In that time the word 'kill' was making my head spin but now it's like a 'hello' to me. I grabbed the knife and came near the man with gun and stabbed him in the back hitting the exact spot where I meant to stab him - in the heart. The man fell down and dropped his gun. My legs were trembling and my vision blurry. I looked up to see the brown haired boy smiling at me but I didn't hear any of his words. Then everything went black and the next thing I knew when I woke up was that I'm a member of a killing organization and that there's no turning back now...

End of flashback

My thoughts were cut off by heavy and quick footsteps coming from the staircase. My eyes widened and I finally smiled not acting or faking it.

"Jungkookie!"

Hi everyone
So first of...holy Jisoos you guys are amazing! This book is getting more and more attention and that's all thanks to you so I'm again going to thank you all for reading this :D Luv You 💕

Next... I know many of you are not following me and I posted on my wall that I'm going to post on friday (which is today). I'm sorry for not posting more this week but school's just freakin'hard and I literally didn't sleep the entire five days and I can say that I'm exhausted 😥 I hope you understand and sorry for slower updates. Idk when I'll upload the next chapter, it could be this week too or another one but I can't say when for sure so please just be patient. Thanks for understanding!

Lastly...I know many of you didn't expect Jungkook to leave Tae but well it happened. I don't even know why I guess I'm trying to make it more interesting...? And I kinda wanna show back stories more of the characters; now it's gonna be Jungkook :)

Thanks for reading ;)

See you in the next one!

~Vkook Fighting~