28

Arguing with father

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I woke up to a feeling that something was missing next to me. Of course it was Jungkook when I opened my eyes but I guess he had to go back to the hotel sooner. Still I missed him really badly...and it was only a morning.

Slowly and tiredly I stood up and went to the bathroom. I did my morning routine and also washed myself. When I exited the bathroom I almost fell on the ground due to the shock. Mark was standing in front of me with a not so happy looking face and crossed arms on his chest.

"Holy- Mark you scared the crap out of me." I grabbed the place where my heart was and gasped dramaticaly.

"What should I say after yesterday night huh?" He raised his one eyebrow and looked at me coldly.

"Uhm...I don't know what you're talking about." I pretended not to know what he's talking about and looked anywhere else but him.

"I heard the both of you okay? These walls aren't that thick and I have to check on you every half an hour so when I first came here I was really shocked and then it was just uncomfortable." Mark scrunched his nose in disgust.

My face got red immediately as I started waving my hands in front of him.
"Stop embarassing me! Plus you sure did it before too don't act like it's not normal."

The purple haired boy rolled his eyes and sighed.
"Okay you have a point. But I'm not here just for that but your father wanted to go buy you a suit for the wedding."

As Mark said that my vision got blurry again and my mind became cloudy. The only thing that I had in my mind was that I was going to get married soon to a person I don't even like...and HE'S JUNGKOOK'S EX!?!?

"Tae....Taehyung!" Mark shouted and I jumped a bit returning back to reality.

"R-right I'm going." I walked closer to the closet and put on a black hoodie, black pants and white converse.

After that I came out of the house and went in front of father's house a black limousine stopped right by my side with my father already inside. He motioned me to come in and I did.

When I sat on my place I sighed and looked at him dissapointed.

"How can you engage me without my permission. You said I'll be here only for a short time and if I won't be satisfied you'll let me go. But of course that was only a white lie." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Taehyung I didn't lie you can go but I'll always find a way how to make you stay no matter how stubborn you'll be."

Fucking father. He's right. With this engagement comes big responsibilities. And I won't be able to just leave.

We arrived at the place. I lazily got out of the car not bothering to close the door behind me. The building was a big shopping mall and a lot of people were here walking around and getting inside the building. I sighed at the sight because I hate big crowds and shopping malls. Don't get me wrong I love shopping but just not here.

"C'mon Taehyung!" My father shouted. I groaned and walked towards the entrance like a zombie.

We stopped at a shop with suits and my father went to look for one. Gah I hate this.

My eyes landed on a chair so I walked towards it and plopped down sighing once again.

I have to get him into the jail before the wedding but how? The only evidence that we have is the voice record of the meeting. I'm sure we have to find out more about the drug business.

Suddenly I got an idea. Yugyeom is picking me up today so Imma ask him if he doesn't know anything about my father.

I returned back to reality when a big figure stood in front of me shading the light.

"Try this." My father tossed me a suit that was all black with a white tie.

I got into the changing room and tried it on. It was nice but definitelly not my style or something I'd wear on a wedding.

"It fits me father." I said and heard a quiet okay before the curtains were snatched open.

"You look very handsome Kim Taehyung. Clearly you have this handsomness after me. Take it off and I'm going to pay." He said closing the curtains.

After my father had paid the suit we went back to the limousine and drove to his house.

"Okay son I wanted to discuss some things with you about-"

"Sorry father but today I'm going out with Yugyeom so we can know each other better 'cause we're getting married soon. We should at least know something about each other before that happens, right?" I said and went to my small house.

When I closed the door I huffed in anger and threw myself on the bed.

"Hoseok did u hear that?" I asked quietly.

'This is Yoongi speaking and yeah we all heard the conversation you had earlier with him and now. But Tae don't forget about our mission. You should've gone with your father. Maybe he wanted to discuss some things with the drug business.'

"Yea I know it's just that even though he's a drug lord he still is my father and I have the right to act like an angry son." I said and closed my eyes. "I'm just gonna wait for Yugyeom now and hopefuly convince him to make our so called date short."

As I said that I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted and the door opened revealing a very well dressed Yugyeom. I gulped and sat up from the bed.

"Ready for our date?"

Help...

Hello everyone!

Sorry for not updating for a looong time but I wrote a message on my board, hopefuly you all saw it. If you didn't I just was busy and didn't have the time to write I'm sorry.

Okay so this was just a filler chapter and the next one will be a bit spicier with Yugyeom ;P

Also I was so shooked by the world tour! Hopefuly I'll get the tickets ^^

Thanks for so many reads I really don't deserve them and I luv u all guys you are amazing~

Thanks for reading and votting! Have a beautiful day/night :)

~Vkook Fighting~