15

The final battle
°

Jungkook's p.o.v.

As soon as I walked past the door my eyes widened. My love was lying on a ground, hands tied up, riped clothes and blood dripping from his nose and lips. He looked up at me with eyes full of tears with a pleading look that said Help me.

There were three men standing behind him. They all wore black mask that were in a shape of an animal. Two with wolf like masks and the raven masked man.

"Jeon Jungkook. You've been accused of running away with your target and betraying our whole organization. You've soiled your name and you shall not be an agent anymore. And because you got caught before running away to another country you're gonna be executed right here and now." The man in a wolf like mask ran to me but I was quick enough to dodge him and kicked him in his stomach. He squirmed in pain. The another man with raven mask, Hoseok, ran to me as well but again I quickly dodged it. This time I didn't kick him in the stomach like the other guy but I punched him in the face and hit his jaw. I didn't punch that hard that it will knock him out but it was enough to make him fall on the ground whimpering.
My gaze traveled from Hoseok to Taehyung. The only one who is left still standing on his two feet is Kim Namjoon. I walked towards him not breaking an eye contact with Tae. I stopped a few metres in front of him and that's when I looked back at him.

"Let him go." I demanded.

"What if I say no?" Namjoon teased.

"Then you'll pay." I jumped up and landed right behind Namjoon. Before I could punch him he grabbed my wrist. I could feel him smirking underneath that stupid mask. His grip on my wrist was getting painful. I held my other hand high ready to punch him but again I was stopped but not by Namjoon this time but by someone else. The person kicked me and I fell forward landing on my hands and knees. The person then grabbed me by my hair pulling my head up. It was really painful but I was silent.

When I looked up I saw that it was the guy that I kicked in the stomach. He put a knife to my throat. I could feel the sharp edge brushing against my soft skin.

"Hmpf I thought a number one agent would be better then this." He said in a low voice.

"And who are you to tell me that?" I gritted my teeth.

The man grabbed his mask with his free hand and revealed his face. My eyes widened. The legendary Agust D.

"Always watch your back." He winked what made me even more angry then I already was.

"Let's end this quickly and return to our organization, we have stuff to do." Hoseok said getting up from the ground leaving his mask there.

"Alright who goes first?" Namjoon asked. I wanted to say me to maybe give a chance to Tae but he was faster then me.

"I'm going." Taehyung said. He turned his head to me and suprisingly he smiled.

"We'll meet again Jungkook." He said.

"No we won't. I'm not gonna lose you!" Tears started forming in my eyes as I watched Taehyung smiling.

"It's okey Jungkookie...I...I l-love you."

"I don't want to say goodbye, not yet." I turned my head away not wanting to see his painful expression. I could feel his look of dissapointment piercing through my soul and tearing it appart.

"I'm sorry." Is all I could say.

Right when Namjoon was about to cut Taehyung's throat the door opened again revealing two people. A smaller male and a taller male. They were both handsome and really shocked..no, they were terrified of the scene in front of them.

"What the hell?!" The taller one said.

Wait I know these guys. They were with Taehyung in the coffe shop that day weren't they? What're their names? Jimin and Seokjin? My thought was cut off by Namjoon dropping his weapon on the ground.

"J-Jin is..is that you?" Namjoon asked totally forgeting about me and Taehyung.

"Y-yes but...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO THIS PEOPLE!" He screamed making us all look at him.

"He broke our rules and needs to be punished." Namjoon said calmly.

"How? By making them die? That's not punishing that's murdering!" He scoffed.

I saw the other male, the smaller one named Jimin hiding behind Jin. His eyes were looking up in my direction but he was not looking at me. But at Agust. Then he looked at my neck and his hand with the knife. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and started shaking. Agust must've noticed because he let go of my hair and neck and ran next to Namjoon.

I took this opportunity to lift Taehyung up. I carried him behind a few large boxes that were there so they can't see him when they'll continue their actions.

"Stay here and be quiet." I looked at him and he nodded."I'll be right back for you Taehyung just stay safe okey?" I pecked his forehead and stood up. I looked at the door where the four people were talking not minding us at all but where is the fifth one?

"Jungkook!" I heard my name before I heard a shot and saw Taehyung falling on the ground. I looked up and saw Hoseok holding a gun shivering.

"How could you?!" I shouted.

Hello ya'll!
This book is about to end soon :'(
I'm trying to figure out what to write next and man I have so many ideas :P I wanna try to write in 3rd person's p.o.v. more and maybe try to make a fantasy fanfic? We'll see.

This chapter was a bit shorter but I love to leave all of you on a cliff hanger because I think you all look forward to another chapter way more then normally :)

Thank you for your never ending support! I'm so thankful for all of you~

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day/night!

~Vkook Fighting~