26

Broken hearts heals slowly
°

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"We...We used to be boyfriend." I slowly watched as Taehyung's somewhat peaceful expression turned into a confused one.

"H-how...why when-"

"I'll tell you." I inhaled before saying anything. All those ugly memories that I tried to erase so badly came back into my mind making my head ache a bit.

"It happened a long time ago when I was a teenager. I went to high school at the time and Yugyeom was my best friend. He always had a lot of people around him while I was alone most of the time. I don't know how but I started to have a crush on him. We would meet each other every day after class and hang out whenever we had the time because his parents were busy and he was learning how to handle the business. Back then, I didn't know it was drug business. Because we had so little time we tried to fill it with memories that will last forever making stupid things such as breaking into a library through a window and stealing some books or buying tones of ice cream and ate as much as we could until our head would froze. Then the time came... I was head over heels in love with him and he was going away for three weeks so I thought that that would be my chance. So I grabbed my phone and confessed to him through the message. He was totally okay with it and since that day we'd spent almost every day messaging each other. We decided that we should get together like a couple and so we did. He went away but not for three weeks but one year and he'd message me less and less often until he stopped completely. I didn't understand but I kept messaging him about my days even if he didn't respond. Then one day he came back with a guy into our school. He completely ignored me and kissed the guy and hugged him in front of the whole class. Both of them were looking happy and I was heart broken. My first love found someone better without even telling me. And that's the story." I said looking out of the window with sparkling eyes full of tears. Taehyung put his hand on my cheek and turned it so I could look at his face. He smiled and closed the distance between our lips kissing me slowly with passion and love. I put both of my hands around his neck pulling him closer. After a while we pulled away and just looked into each other's eyes.

"I will never leave you Jeon Jungkook even if you'd want me to. I love you." Taehyung said and smiled. In that moment I couldn't control myself resulting into me smashing my lisp against his one more time more hungrily now.

"I...Love...You. So much." I said between the kisses. Taehyung gasped for air and that's when I took the chance and slid my tongue inside of his mouth. We fought for dominance and I easily won. My tongue explored every part of his wet cavern making Taehyung moan which made me wanting more.

"J-Jungkook. I don't think ...that it's good time f-for this." Taehyung tried to speak so I pulled away frowning.

"Why?"

"What if somebody sees us o-or hear?" Taehyung blushed in a deep shade of red.

"Hear you said?" I smirked and leaned closer to his ear.
"Well then someone will have to control himself and be more quiet." I whispered and licked his ear.

"K-kookie I m-mean it."

"Then go and tell everyone who's near your house to give you some private space." I raised my brow and Taehyung sighed.

"Okay wait here."

"Good boy." The smile on my face got wider when I saw him blush.

I lied down on the soft king sized bed and looked at the ceiling smiling like an idiot. I'm just so happy to have someone like Taehyung by my side, giving me his love and everything he has just to me. Seriously who wouldn't love him.

A sudden creaking sound made me jump up.

Is someone here?

Soon I saw a black silhouette near the window.

"Who are you?" I said ready to fight whoever that was.

"I missed you~" The person sang and the anger inside of me got stronger again.

"What do you want from me?" I hissed through my gritted teeth.

He came to the moom light that was coming through the window. Yugyeom looked the same as before and my heart ached a bit looking at him again.

"What do you think I want?" He got closer and smirked.

"I saw that little moment you had through my camera I placed here before I left. When Taehyung hesitated when telling me about the marriage I knew he have someone already but is too shy to speak. And well oh well look who we got here~ Jeon Jungkook himself. I thought that I got rid of you during high school but seems like our paths crossed again. Is that fate? A coincidence?" He chuckled deeply earning a glare from me.

"Stay away from my boyfriend." I said coldly.

"Or what? And hm tell me how should I stay away from my fiance? We're about to be husbands. It's a pity you didn't have time to propose earlier but what can you do now Jungkook? N.O.T.H.I.N.G." He smiled and leaned against the wall.

"Why are you here? To make me angry even more? To mess with my feelings again?"

"Honestly...I just wanted to tease you but looking at how you changed and look now made me want more. You look hot Jungkook. I want you to be mine again~" He whispered the last part into my ear making me totally dumbfounded and frozen on the place.

While I was somewhere in the other universe Yugyeom was closing his distance between me and him. He leaned closer and closer and closer. Our noses were touching already. His lips were inches away when...

 His lips were inches away when

"Jungkook!"

Hello!
So as promised here's another chapter hopefuly a bit spicier than the others (tell me if you'd like a the next chapter with some smut action going on?) and god damnit why is there always a plot twist at the end I have to stop doing this.

Hopefuly the next chapter won't be in Taehyung's small house haha.

Anyway this was a sort of filler chapter because I wanted to explain Yugyeom's and Jungkook's relationship a bit more.

Hope it wasn't boring :P

Have a beautiful day my lovely Taekookers and see you in the next chapter!

~Vkook Fighting~