6

The truth is revealed!
°

Taehyung's p.o.v.

I was still freezed on my spot of the sudden contact with Jungkook's warm lips. I was looking at his closed eyes and his peaceful look. The moment that I dreamt of when I was only a child now happened.

I pulled away gasping for air. My cheeks were totally red. Jungkook just smiled looking into my eyes.
"Was that your first kiss?" He asked.

"Y-yeah." I was now even more embarrased.

"Then I'm glad it was me who was your first." He smiled at me showing his bunny teeth and then turned to look at the sunset.

I was quiet for a while still thinking about the kiss, then I had an idea.

"Um Jungkook?"

"Yes Tae?"

"Do you want to stay at my place tonight?" I said shyly. He smirked and nodded. I smiled and looked at the sunset as well. Jungkook put his hand on mine and we sat there holding hands for a while until it was late and cold.

We arrived to my mother's house.

"Taehyung are you sure it's okey for me to stay inside. I mean...your parents will probably be shocked to see me with you all of a sudden." Jungkook said worried.

"No it'll be fine. Besides, I live only with my mother and she is barely home because she has a lot of work." I pulled him with me into the house.

My mother wasn't there as always. Jungkook looked around and seemed amazed.
"Wow."

"My parents are both rich people so we can afford a house like this."

"I see." Jungkook smiled.

"Please follow me." I went upstairs, trough a long corridor until I stopped in front of my room. I sighed and opened the door letting Jungkook into my room.

"I'm sorry I haven't had much time to clean things up so it's a bit messy here."

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I looked around his room. He had a big tv, big bed, big closet full of Gucci and his whole room was as big as my whole apartment. He had everything set on it's place and clean.
"How can you call this messy?" I giggled.

"I don't know." Tae smiled.

I jumped on his bed and patted the place next to me. Tae sat next to me.

"I'm bored Jungkookie." Tae pouted.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Oh that's a good idea!" He smiled and looked at me. "So Jungkook, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"I wanna know something about your friends."

"Okey so I have this one good friend named J-hope. He's really funny and energetic but smart too. Then there's Rap Monster. He is very smart but clumsy. And lastly Wonder. She is nice and smart too. She is often working with technology." I smiled.