~Thank you~

Hello everyone! No this isn't an update for book so if you're not interested in reading A/N then you don't have to read this at all.

For those of you who decided to read this I just wanted to say a big warm thanks. When I started writting this book I wasn't really sure how it'll turn out, if anyone will like it or not. Now I'm looking at it and saying 'What? Why? How did I deserved this?'
I won't lie to you guys I spent a long time writting this book checking every word if I've written it correctly because english language is not my mother tongue. And do you know what's most amazing about it? That I didn't do it because I must, because I needed something to post or update...no. I did all of it because I enjoyed writting the story very much and I still am. I think that's good for both writers and readers when it's not a book that was created for not losing followers but for the actual experience.

Now about you guys. I don't know how and where did you saw my book and decided to click on it because the cover is nothing special...but you can't judge a book by it's cover right? XD 
I just wanted to say I'm grateful for every one of you that read my fanfic even if it's only the first chapters or up to this point. Without you this book wouldn't be where it is now so thank you for reading.

The last thank you that I did was for 150+ reads and now look where we are... 1.54k reads that's just wow. And I didn't manage this alone you all did this with me.

Thank you very much for reading, commenting, voting and adding this book to your reading list I see it and appreciate it very dearly.

That's all I wanted to say. Have a nice day/night.

~Vkook Fighting~