Deidara's Disaster Date

[Hey guys! Before I start, a few notes: I went back and edited the previous chapters so Rin's last name is now Sasaki because Satsaki is not a real japanese last name. (Should have done my research before; Sorry about that XD ). Also I added in the fact that Rin wears a chest restrainer to bind her chest. (The thing that girls usually wear in all those gender bender mangas/ korean dramas.) So when Sasori found her secret, he saw the bandages that bind her chest....not her boobs. Lol that's it. Enjoy this late chapter ^^]

Kabuto scowled as he wiped the sweat off his brow. It was only day two of the class field trip to hell and he was already sick and tired of anything to do with sunlight. His glasses bounced up and down on the bridge of his nose as he jogged down the sandy beach with the rest of the class.

Damn you Ibiki-Sensei. The tired teen cursed silently as he struggled to keep up with the others. His muscles were already burning from running so much. Why are we doing so much exercising?! He groaned.

The grey haired teen took in shallow breaths as he tried to regain some strength. As he calmed his heart down, his mind wandered back to earlier this morning. A frown came onto his face as he remembered the ominous meeting that had occurred.

The sun was barley up in the sky when the teen had gotten the strange text to come outside. He secretly snuck out of his room and made his way over to the back of the hotel. The text had been from one of his most powerful employers, so Kabuto couldn't help but feel nervous about the message.

Looking around, the area seemed deserted but his watchful eyes caught a small movement in the corner of his vision.

From the shadows of a nearby building, two similar men appeared, wearing black masks that concealed most of their faces. Kabuto cautiously backed away, not liking the looks of the two men.

"We're Zetsu," one introduced in a muffled voice. "He sent us."

"Told us that you were an accomplice too." The other voice hissed.

The glasses teen just gave a quick nod of acknowledgement. He stood on edge, watching as the second man fished something from inside the dark cloak that covered his body.

"These are you instructions." The man said in a hoarse whisper as he tossed a neatly sealed envelope at him.

Kabuto snatched the letter from the air, meticulously examining it for traps. As he turned his head back up, he realized that the two men had disappeared. The teen whipped around quickly in search for the men but the entire area was once again void of life. His eyes finally returned to the envelope as he moved to open it.

The grey haired teen readjusted his glasses before they could fall off altogether. He heard the crumpled sound of the letter in his pocket as he continued to jog forward.

In his mind he quietly reviewed it's contents. As he did this, his eyes gazed over the crowd of classmates ahead of him looking for the target. They finally landed on a blob of black hair jogging way ahead of him.

A small smirk came onto Kabuto's face as he assessed the person. Watching carefully as the feminine boy raced in the lead.

You are one popular kid, Rin Sasaki The teen mused to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hidan plopped down on the sand letting out a loud groan as he did. "Man, I'm so fucking tired!" The jashinist complained loudly as he rubbed his sore feet.

"No one cares, you retard." Sasori grumbled as he also sat down in the sand.

Hidan immediately jolted up a large scowl on his face. "Who you calling a retard?!" The teen sneered as he prepared to punch the puppet freak.