Two Artists Clash

Sasori casually walked into the base with a grey body bag thrown over his shoulder. The rooms were all empty except for a certain blond haired bomber sitting on the couch who had returned early to blow off steam.

Deidara turned at the sound of a door opening and scowled when he noticed it was Sasori. He's probably here to gloat about his score.

However, Sasori just continued to walk towards his room. Deidara raised an eyebrow in confusion. Usually Sasori would take any chance to show that he was 'superior'.

"Oi, Sasori." Deidara called with narrow eyes.

The red hair stopped walking, glancing over his shoulder.

"What's in the bag?" Deidara continued, sitting up to get a better view of the body bag.

Sasori stared back at Deidara for a moment before replying, "Just parts for my new puppet." he replied in his usual icy tone.

Deidara could have sworn that the bag shifted slightly, but the red hair slammed his fist into it before Deidara could comment. The bag shook slightly before coming to a motionless stop.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have actual art to attend to." Sasori spoke. Then he went on his way to his room.

Deidara sat there frowning, but not from the blunt insult that Sasori had said.

Something didn't add up about the scene he had just witnessed. Why did Sasori hide the puppet parts, and then punch them...very suspicious indeed.

A grin came onto the bomber's face. Time to see what the puppet freaks up to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasori slammed his door shut before swinging the bag back over his shoulder and dumping out its contents.

Rin fell out of the bag with a couple of old puppet piece.The black haired kid scowled while gripping her stomach. "What the hell! " She growled."You didn't have to punch me you potato!"

Sasori raised an eyebrow at the insult, "Potato?" he asked in an even voice.

That caused Rin to puff out her cheeks, "Well I don't know your actual name." She retorted.

"It's Sasori." The red haired replied as he carefully went to work organizing the scattered puppet pieces.

Rin's eyes followed the teen, as she looked around the medium sized room It didn't take her long to realize she was completely surrounded by mankins of all different sizes. Their emotionless bodies dangled from the wall as their empty eyes stared straight at her. The sight probably would have freaked out any normal person, but Rin had seen worse.

Her grandfather did have a slight unhealthy obsession for collecting the decapitated heads of his enemies.

At least manikins didn't stink.

At that moment a wooden ruler thumped Rin hard on her head, snapping her attention back.

"Owww! What the hell!" she screamed as she glared at Sasori who held the stick in his hand.

"Quit daydreaming." Sasori growled as he whacked her again.

Rin gripped her head whete the ruler made contact, "How about you stop it then!" She grumbled as she moved to her left to dodge another attack.

Sasori's hand suddenly shot out and grabbed Rin by the collar. He brought the black haired kid's face right up to his.

"Listen here Shortie." he said in a low voice," I am risking my reputation here to teach you this stuff, you worthless retard, so you better behave."