I Think I'm Gay

Six Hours Earlier

*BANG*

A grey haired teen slammed into the hallway locker, making the metal doors clatter loudly. Before he could recover, a hand forcefully grabbed his collar and pulled him closer.

"Where the fuck is he?" A certain red hair growled to the teen currently in his grasp.

The guy just grinned back, not caring that one side of his face was already swelling up. His glasses glared slightly as he instinctively adjusted them with his left hand.

" I have no idea who you're talking about, Sasori." He replied in an annoyingly calm voice.

Sasori's expression darkened even more as he gritted his teeth. I don't have time for this. The red hair angrily thought as he threw the other teen against another wall.

*BANG*

A painful jolt sprang though the guy's back when he made contact with the wall. He slid to the ground, his chest rising and falling spastically, as he sat there on the concrete floor of the hallway. He slowly tilted his head upward at the sound of footsteps approaching him.

"I think you do know, Kabuto." Sasori replied back sharply as he stared at the grey haired teen.

Kabuto Yakushi, the rat of Konaha Elite. He was a lanky teen who kept a low profile at school.

If you looked at him, you probably would have written him of as some weak nerd, but behind those wire-framed glasses was a devious and calculating mind.

And a mind who knew all the secrets and rumors of the school and its students.

"What do you want?" Sasori asked, knowing the way Kabuto operated.

Even after being beaten half to death by the red hair, Kabuto still managed to put on a condescending smile. He adjusted his glasses once again as he sat there on the ground.

"Well I'm glad you asked." The grey haired teen replied as he slowly helped himself up. " $50 and I'll tell you all about Hidan's whereabo-"

*BANG*

Before Kabuto could finish, Sasori yanked him up and threw him into yet another wall. The lockers dented at the force as Kabuto rammed into them.

"Tch." Sasori said as he glared down at the teen who was in very much pain right now. "Do you honestly believe that I'd pay you that much?" He scowled as he crossed his arms.

Sasori had had enough. Trying to convince Kabuto was just a waste of his time.

"Never mind,"The red hair added with a final annoyed sigh, " I'll find out myself." Then he turned on his feet to leave.

Kabuto's eyes widened as he saw his potential customer leaving. "Wa-ait!" He called out quickly as he struggled to stand up again.

Luckily, Sasori stopped.

"$20" Kabuto quickly said. "I can't go lower than that, but I'll uh...I'll also give you some interesting news about Itachi." He finally proposed.

No sooner were the words out of his mouth than a $20 dollar bill was placed in front of his face.

"Start talking." Sasori ordered cooly without making eye contact. "And I don't need anything concerning Itachi." He added.

Kabuto just relaxed into a smile again, politely taking the money as he pushed his glasses up.

"Oh." He said. " I think that you'll find the information quite useful."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Present time)