The Weasel Ruins Everything

Sasuke silently strolled down the hallway, his face buried in a report of his class's current budget. As class president he had to make sure they had enough money for activities and field trips. And currently they were running low on funds. The raven haired teen internally groaned as he wracked his brain for a solution.

But it was extremely hard to concentrate, especially with two very special morons shouting right in front of him.

"I'm the strongest! BELIEVE IT " Naruto practically screamed as he pointed angrily at Kiba.

Kiba just scoffed at the blond's outburst. "Please."He chuckled with an air of arrogance. "I could beat you up in my sleep."

Naruto got pissed immediately. "Oh yeah, dog boy!" He challenged as he held up two balled fists. "Fight me right now! Then we'll see whose laughing in the end!"

Kiba flashed a wicked smirked as he cracked his knuckles. "Don't say I didn't warn you, dumb blonde." He replied back.

An electric shock seemed to flow in between the two boys' eyes as they stared each other down. They let out low snarls as each tried to intimidate the other more.

But before either could launch an attack, two identical fists came down and smashed into both of the boys' skulls. Kiba and Naruto were immediately pummeled into the concrete ground. They lay there sprawled out as stars circled their heads.

Sasuke dusted his hands off as he sent an icy glare at them "Both of you morons need to shut up" he growled before returning to his report.

Naruto was the first to recover. "Sasuke!" He complained as he rubbed his swollen head. "You're such a party-poope-"

But before the blond could finish, a hand wrapped around him and yanked him into a head-lock.

"Idiot...Let your guard down!" Kiba teased as he practically strangled Naruto.

"You...cheater!"Naruto accused as he tried to squirm out of the teen's hold. But after much struggling, the blond finally admitted defeat

Sasuke sighed again as he scanned the document. Why am I even friends with these blockheads? The class president grumbled to himself. But before he could knock the two senseless again, Kiba's eyes shot up, staring off into the distance.

Sasuke turned his head to see what had caught the dog boy's attention. He caught sight of two figures walking out from the school. A tall raven haired teen with his hand firmly planted on a certain shortie.

Sasuke frowned as he narrowed his eyes with suspicion.

Why is my older brother with the shortie? He wondered, the class report being long forgotten by now.

Naruto also noticed both his friends staring intently at something. The blond turned his head and immediately saw what had caused them to fall silent. "OI, ISNT THAT THE SHORT-" he began to shout loudly, but was promptly cut off by both Sasuke's and Kiba's hand slamming into his face.

"Idiot." Sasuke growled in a whisper. "Could you be anymore obvious?"

Naruto just let out a sheepish grin. "Sorry." He apologized, lowering his voice also to a whisper.

Sasuke just rolled his eyes and then motioned for the other two boys to follow his lead. Sneakily he began to dart towards Itachi and Rin. Hiding behind objects, the class president and his two sidekicks slowly got closer to the walking duo.