Go Bald Sasori

Deidara let out an annoyed huff as he leaned back in his chair. His eyes were focused on the empty desk in front of him, as he frowned.

He had left the emo's house early in the morning, while both Gaara and Rin were still asleep. But now it was already 10:00!

Where is that shortie? Deidara impatiently thought as he glanced at the clock.

In the background, Ibiki's monotone voice rung out as he talked about the history of torture in Japan.

The bomber let out a huge yawn as he felt his eyelids droop. Usually someone would have tried to kill the teacher by now.

"Why isn't Hidan doing something, -un?" Deidara grumbled under his breath.

Then the bomber suddenly realized how strangely calm the classroom had been the entire morning.

Too calm...

He twisted his head around for the first time and gazed over the room. A bunch of students sat there either sleeping or bored out of their minds. And Itachi, Hidan and Sasori's desks were all empty.

Deidara's frown deepened as he turned back around, annoyance building up in his mind.

Where the hell is everyone, -un?!

~~~~~~~~~

Rin bolted down the sidewalk, leaving a trail of scattered leaves behind her as she turned the corner.

She took quick glances behind her, seeing the men fully clad in dark black suits; Pistols held in their hands as they calmly walked towards her.

Rin gritted her teeth as her eyes scanned for a hiding place. The men were hired "friends" of the debtors she had beat up yesterday. Apparently they wanted revenge.

Usually Rin would have stayed and fought, but grandfathers warning came into her mind. "Stay out of trouble." His cold voice echoed.

Grandfather would definitely punish her for failing her mission in teaching the debtors a lesson. And he would be even more furious if she got caught beating them up in broad daylight.

A cold chill went through the shortie's spine as her grandfather's dark face popped up in her mind. Rin almost felt like curling up into a fetal position right there, but she forced herself to remain focused.

*BANG*

A bullet whizzed straight past Rin's face, embedding itself in a nearby concrete wall. Pieces flew everywhere as the wall crumbled slightly. Rin cursed silently, while her feet started moving again.

*BANG*

More shots fired and flew past her. She exhaled heavy breaths from her mouth as she turned into an empty alleyway. Maybe I can finish them off here she thought to herself.

Her eyes darted left and right the moment she stepped into the veil of shadows. She knew the men would appear around the corner at any second.

The alleyway was also narrow, and It would only be a matter of time before she got shot. At that moment, the black haired kid caught sight of a broken shard of glass thrown in a pile of garbage to her right. An idea began to form in her mind.

Rin's ears perked up as she also heard the re-loading of a pistol in the distance. Her sense told her another bullet would be fired straight at the back of her head soon.

However, the shortie now stood rigid still. In her mind, she was preparing to leap to the side as the bullet shot, and throw the glass shard to decapitate her pursuers in the process.