Special Chapter: A Different Kind Of Story

Character Profile: (Beacuse it's really important to have one -.-)

Name: Rin Sasaki
Gender: Female (Psh...like it will ever say male...Romantic, reverse harem FTW)
Skills: The ultimate tailed beast is living inside her. (Awe yeeeeah)
Likes: [insert random unimportant crap+love interest's name]
Dislikes: N/A (meh...I'm lazy)

[Deidara and Rin peek into the room]

Deidara: [whispers] Oi shortie, what's Author-San doing-un?

Rin: {sighs} Just being crazy

Deidara: {nods head} I see, then why are we here?

Rin: {shrugs} I don't know, maybe to fill up space?

Deidara: That sounds reasonable-un.

Spacebar

Spacebar

Spacebar

Now...on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The birds chirped in the background; their song lightly drifting into Rin's ear, awakening her from her sleep. She slowly blinked her eyes open allowing her vision to clear as she let out a small groan. For some reason her head hurt like no tomorrow. As the shortie's eye sight cleared, she could make out the pale blue sky and green treetops above her.

What the hell? Rin drowsily wondered to herself as she sat up, stretching her aching back while looking around in confusion.

The shortie found herself sitting in the middle of a grassy field with trees surrounding her on all sides. Where am I? Rin asked herself as she tried to find any sign of life.

You're in the ninja world. A male voice said matter-of-factly into her ear.

Rin's eyes suddenly widened at the sound of the voice. She hadn't been expecting an answer back.

She whipped around looking for a person, fists up, ready to punch the living daylights out of them.

But there was no one around. The only movement was the short grass dancing around in the afternoon wind.

"I swear I heard a voice." The shortie mumbled to herself, cautiously gazing around still.

You did. The voice suddenly said again.

Rin titled her head rapidly, but no one was around. Her head turned to the left and right, scanning the tree line for any sign of life.

Stop moving your head you idiot.

"Where are you!?" Rin said louder, ignoring the command. "I know Judo! I'll beat the crap out of you!" She threatened as she put on a serious face.

The mysterious voice just let out an exasperated sigh. Then finally he spoke. You can't, you retard, I'm talking to you in your mind.

Rin froze at his words, letting her hands fall to her side as she tried to process what the man had said. What, my mind?

Yes, you idiot.

Rin let out another yelp of surprise at the answer. What the hell? You can hear me?! She thought.

The male voice let out yet another sigh. Yes. He replied in a strained tone as if he were trying hard not to facepalm himself. As I clearly said before, I'm in your retarded mind.