What Do Friends Do?

Deidara sighed as he readjusted Rin who was sound asleep on his back. The blond bomber was currently walking down the sidewalk, following the emo, Gaara.

Why was he doing this? Well, Since both Deidara and Gaara had absolutely no clue where the shortie lived the only option was to drop the sleeping kid off at the emo's house.

The bomber frowned as he continued to walk down the road. I'm an Akatsuki member...Deidara thought. Why the hell do I have to carry the shortie?

The bomber stopped complaining in his mind as he realized that the Emo had turned towards a driveway. His blue eyes gazed up at the building before him..

"This is where you live, -un!?" Deidara asked Gaara as his mouth dropped in amazement.

Before him stood a two story mansion, towering high above as it settled itself on a perfectly manicured garden.

Gaara didn't reply to Deidara's question. He just kept trudging in front as if the blond didn't exist.

Deidara scowled at this, immediately ticked off at the lack of response. Huh, Does this guy thinks he's too good to talk to me?

Even though the bomber disliked the emo and his expressions of complete disregard, he couldn't help but feel jealous looking at the fancy house .

The blond bomber had actually been kicked out of his own house at an early age due to his extreme obsession with explosions. He had even invented a clay that could detonate when chewed. Unfortunately he got a bit too excited and wiped out half the neighborhood, which earned him a one way ticket out.

Like the other Akatsuki members, the blond mainly crashed at Pein's place now.

The random thought of Pein made Deidara freeze up for a moment. A cold shiver went down the blond's spine as he imagined the leader's anger when he discovered the new mess.

Shit...If Sasori and Hidan don't kill me first, leader will definitely do it. Deidara thought with depression as his head slumped forward. He let out another sigh before lifting his face and quickening his pace to catch up with the emo.

The two teens and the sleeping shortie made there way through the metal gate surrounding the mansion. Guards patrolled the grounds and watched the trio with unwavering eyes. Cameras were mounted on poles, recording every detail, and guard dogs stood alert on the two gate sides. All the security must have cost a fortune.

The bomber frowned as he noticed this. A new question came to his mind as he tried to walk as casually as possible under the watchful eyes.

How did the Sabaku family get so much money?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Temari was siting at the kitchen table, her phone in her hand as she gave a small smile.

"Who are you texting?" a sly voice teased as another blonde came up besides Temari. "...Is it someone special?" Ino asked with a playful smile.

Temari quickly turned her phone off and placed it on the table as she stared at her friend. "No-o way." she stammered as she tried to control her faint blush.

Ino's eyes widened visibly. She had only been teasing, but based on Temari's reaction it seemed like what she asked was true.

Suddenly Ino leaped up, swiftly grabbing the phone. "SAKURA!" the girl started screaming as she made a wild dash for the door, "TEMARI HAS A CRUSH!!!!!"